PDA

View Full Version : New Signature

DaemonCantor
August 24th, 2013, 04:44 PM
I've been thinking about a new Signature since my CPU had to be replaced, so I finally sat down and created this

Hope it's good enough to sit next to all of the other ones.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
August 24th, 2013, 04:53 PM
I've been thinking about a new Signature since my CPU had to be replaced, so I finally sat down and created this

omg,thats really amazing signature
very,very good work :Smile:

DaemonCantor
August 24th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Thank You very Much! I'm so focused on other things and trying to re-learn how to do art but I have never been as good as the people here, so for me it's a real honor when great artist like yourself like what I do. For me it's like when a Son gets a complement from his Father.:happy:

YourNumbr1Fan
August 24th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Heck yea it's "good enough to sit next to all the other ones" mate!---Very shweeeet indeedy!:tu:

MOST_WASTED
August 24th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Thank You very Much! I'm so focused on other things and trying to re-learn how to do art but I have never been as good as the people here, so for me it's a real honor when great artist like yourself like what I do. For me it's like when a Son gets a complement from his Father.:happy:

i'll drink to that :glug: