PDA

View Full Version : Forum Design/Badge Question

GushO
August 28th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Hi
If this is the wrong section pls move! As i saw youre using vBulletin and i really love your Design Template and your User Bagdges (like Super Mod, VC Member and so on), so i wanted to ask if i could download/buy them somewhere (ok Badges could be free but the design is what i would pay for ;) ). Thats it from my side, looking forward to answers :)

Mr GRiM
August 31st, 2013, 02:29 PM
The design is a payed design I bought then modified so I can not provide that for you, the badges were also created by me, you can grab those and others that were created here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/35491-VC-RANK-BADGE-COMP-POLL

upp2011DP
November 24th, 2013, 07:27 PM
Not sure if possible, i use photoshop CS6. And currently working on some badges, i kind of also like the VC's badges. Possible to get them? I know i could just grab them and all. But what i am asking here is if possible to get the photoshop (.psd) file(s) if possible. Mostly because i need ALOT of badges for my website design, and i need some more "different" colors that are being used on the badge designs. The once you see at the top and bottom.

Only if possible, just trying to look for ideas and all, so... hope its possible :)

-regards :)

Species A.I.
January 5th, 2014, 01:37 PM
Hey Mr.Grim, are you saying that the design for the badges was a Bought design that you payed for then modified? If so can you modify the VC SPECIES one and have it say SPECIES A.I.? If not I understand, however if i am misreading your post, could I get the PSD for the VC SPECIES one and I will do it myself. Either way let me know, they ROCK!!! THANKS MATE!!!