PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Quote inspired by Full Metal Jacket quote

MongerVog
August 31st, 2013, 01:54 PM
MY QUOTE FOR ALL THE GAMERS AND NERDS OUT THERE:
This is My Computer. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My Computer is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. Without My Computer I am useless. I must be true to my computer. I must game against other without loosing to them. I must advance and beat them and show them who is the boss before the do so to me. I will, Before the judges I swear that there are no cheats on this computer and that I will defend it and give 100% when facing another gamer. We are the masters of gaming, We are the ones who remain at home with no life but stay out of trouble. We will continue to game until we have no money left and then sell ourselves to buy more games and start all over again. AMEN!

ORIGINAL QUOTE FROM FULL METAL JACKET MOVIE:
This is my rifle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.