PDA

View Full Version : MECH Theme by ONE MAN ARMY

ONE MAN ARMY
September 21st, 2013, 10:54 PM
MECH THEME BY ONE MAN ARMY

Special Thanks to : Mr Grim for helping me out and allowing me to use his base theme. Thanks for being there for me!

Thanks to Devaintdon For helping me throughout this entire build. Also for the Wallpapers, logons and other extra's Thanks Don!

Special Thanks to GSW953 for always being there for me, when I was stuck on something. Thanks Greg.!!!

Thanks to Lamia for the Red and Green Recolors. You are the god of recolors.

Thanks to Razorsedge for pretty much teaching me how to use WSB. and for Sound Scheme.

Thanks to Peter Pan for helping me perfect my skills.

And I just want to say thanks to everyone here at Vc. who has supported me . The last years have been fun I never thought I would ever be able to build a theme. I know Im not the best But I feel I get better and better each time. So thanks Virtual Customs Family.

Update Fixed System tray in the taskbar/ Icons overlaping.
please let me know if there are any other issue's . Thanks!

poweredbyostx
September 21st, 2013, 11:09 PM
WOW.The theme is awesome,thank you.this is great work.:Smile:

XxHackThisxX
September 21st, 2013, 11:20 PM
and yah have it in green!!! sweet!! awesome theme! ty for sharing :)

Mr GRiM
September 21st, 2013, 11:29 PM
Great looking theme mate, thanks for all your hard work and for all those who helped with it :smile:

beagleman1701
September 21st, 2013, 11:51 PM
been waiting for this and to get blue and green fantastic thank you.

cybacreep
September 22nd, 2013, 12:28 AM
Outstanding work well done guys its a beast of a theme :happy:

Chris Massagee
September 22nd, 2013, 12:37 AM
wow awesome theme man , ive not been online in a while myself

edit : only thing i seen first off was part of taskbar

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/1781/ce5a.png

u can see the orange icon is not inside with the others

Oshea
September 22nd, 2013, 01:21 AM
This is a damn premium theme, right here...
Killer, through and through...
Wicked wallpaper pack...
I really like this sound pack, too...
Thank you for this, and to everyone else involved...
:encouragement:

JINKS666
September 22nd, 2013, 02:54 AM
love all three,nicely done great colour,:no1:

beagleman1701
September 22nd, 2013, 02:57 AM
it conflicts with mechanism themes how can I fix it.

MOST_WASTED
September 22nd, 2013, 04:36 AM
:money: you guys did a helluva job with this. looks different looks fresh. thank you to all involved :Peace:

deviantdon
September 22nd, 2013, 05:05 AM
beagleman1701 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/242985-beagleman1701)

your gonna have to give alittle more info brother on what is happening. not sure how to answer .

deviantdon
September 22nd, 2013, 05:08 AM
thanks to everyone for all the great comments,been a long hard road with this one and we are all very happy that you like it and please enjoy. much love from all of us!:peace:

Lamia
September 22nd, 2013, 08:15 AM
This is masterpiece my friend, respect for hard work and sharing it with VC family, keep in mind this is just begining of your theme building and it's aready amazing work! :Peace:

musclehead52
September 22nd, 2013, 08:17 AM
freakin cool

Lamia
September 22nd, 2013, 08:19 AM
wow awesome theme man , ive not been online in a while myself
edit : only thing i seen first off was part of taskbar
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/1781/ce5a.png
u can see the orange icon is not inside with the others
Most likely when you open application inside any theme, first will popout outside clock area, then it will be moved into the rest of the icons, so this is normal behaivor with lots of themes! :peace:

ONE MAN ARMY
September 22nd, 2013, 09:46 AM
K everyone. I have made my first update to the pack. Some of you said that the name of the theme conflicts with the other mech theme made by GSW953. So I changed the name of the theme from Mech (Blue, Green, Red) To Mech (Blue, Green, Red) OMA. Hope This helps you all out. THanks again for all the kind words. I Hope you all enjoy it. Thanks again to those involved with it and who helped me out. Its bee a great learning process.

beagleman1701
September 22nd, 2013, 09:58 AM
You rock brother thanks

beagleman1701
September 22nd, 2013, 10:34 AM
this series of themes are fantastic you really worked hard on this series the walls, sounds,Rocketdock, rainmeter skin, logon sets man you are the man its fantastic thank you very very much and thanks for the fix it did the trick thanks man I just felt more needed to be said.:daman:

cybacreep
September 22nd, 2013, 11:04 AM
K everyone. I have made my first update to the pack. Some of you said that the name of the theme conflicts with the other mech theme made by GSW953. So I changed the name of the theme from Mech (Blue, Green, Red) To Mech (Blue, Green, Red) OMA. Hope This helps you all out. THanks again for all the kind words. I Hope you all enjoy it. Thanks again to those involved with it and who helped me out. Its bee a great learning process.

Thanks for the info my friend :money:

September 22nd, 2013, 12:30 PM
ONE MAN ARMY (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/186281-ONE-MAN-ARMY), been waiting to test this, thanks.

September 22nd, 2013, 01:54 PM
o.k. i can't download this, tried in both cyberfox 24 and the latest chrome. not getting it in one browser i'd think it was my end, but two different browsers has to be the site again.

lwarmachinel
September 22nd, 2013, 02:30 PM
Great Theme! Awesome Taskbar!!

Chris Massagee
September 23rd, 2013, 02:48 AM
Most likely when you open application inside any theme, first will popout outside clock area, then it will be moved into the rest of the icons, so this is normal behaivor with lots of themes! :peace:

this doesnt seem to be the case ive changed between all the themes and even rebooted after each one and still looks the same

ONE MAN ARMY
September 23rd, 2013, 05:31 AM
this doesnt seem to be the case ive changed between all the themes and even rebooted after each one and still looks the same

This issue has been fixes. Sorry for that . I had the content margins set wrong. It should be all good now. Please keep letting me know if there is any other major issue's. Thanks.

Harvey Sewdin
September 23rd, 2013, 11:44 AM
Nice work mate, like the green one. Killer job :smile:

pats
September 24th, 2013, 05:42 AM
Very nice pack ONE MAN ARMY (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/186281-ONE-MAN-ARMY), Great work !!!!http://virtualcustoms.net/images/smilies/xHappy.png.pagespeed.ic.O18SNXbcnA.png

IceBabee
September 25th, 2013, 05:01 AM
Awesome job on this theme my friend! WOW! Love it and Thank you for sharing this ;)

jkd
September 25th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Thanks to all who took part in creating this master piece. If possible one man army you could do a metalic black version, rather than white. :money:

Thanks once again for the amazing theme. :beautiful:

ONE MAN ARMY
September 25th, 2013, 09:17 PM
Thanks to all who took part in creating this master piece. If possible one man army you could do a metalic black version, rather than white. :money:

Thanks once again for the amazing theme. :beautiful:

I might be able to come up with somthing like that.

gsw953
September 28th, 2013, 04:25 AM
I really like how this turned out ,you guys did an awesome job!

ONE MAN ARMY
September 28th, 2013, 05:19 AM
I really like how this turned out ,you guys did an awesome job!

Thanks Greg. Im glad I had your help throught this theme. LOL I would have been lost without ya.

xF85
September 30th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Nicely done. I wish i could do the same. I would love to do win7 theme. I'm afraid it requires to much time lol.
Anyway, again good work. Keep going on :p

nolife
November 1st, 2013, 10:58 PM
One Man Army I keep getting network error when trying to download this theme.

ONE MAN ARMY
November 1st, 2013, 11:41 PM

Try a different Browser. I just downloaded it with no problems. It might be something on your end. I really dont know. If you get on skype I can send it to you.

wolfman.jam
November 2nd, 2013, 02:21 PM

worked fine for me (loved this theme since it came out). you might want to try resetting your router/modem. that can sometimes cause an issue. also if you are using a custom blocklist for things like peerblock etc, sometimes they can interfere when downloading. i hope you manage to resolve the issue. these theme is definitely worth having. thanks once again one man army! you did amazing work with this one! :D :no1:

Species A.I.
December 28th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Great Theme!!!!

musclehead52
December 28th, 2013, 02:33 PM
nice,very nice.I guess this is for 7 not 8.1?

Robbo
July 9th, 2014, 08:20 PM
This a great theme ONE MAN ARMY (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/186281-ONE-MAN-ARMY) thank you for sharing it with us.

jesus.littleboy
July 9th, 2014, 08:42 PM
hank you

stalkerwolf696
January 21st, 2015, 11:49 PM
hey beautiful theme! was curious if you could recolor it to purple for me? it would be the perfect theme and would match my pc case, which is white with black accents and purple lighting.

tselios
March 16th, 2015, 11:25 AM
thanks from Greece

death_lived
July 8th, 2015, 09:58 PM
i have no idea how to work this