PDA

View Full Version : Black Gold Deluxe

TuraelFA
September 26th, 2013, 02:59 PM
At First i want to say thx Mr Grim for the great HUD design i realy love it
the base of the icons are the HUD Evolution icons
i have make a bit redesign and colorchange

special thx to றѳѳղղįqվદ (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/175485-றѳѳղղįqվદ®)® for helping me fix the 7z pack and show me how i can make it right

hope u like it !

Now 7tsp Icon Pack Download (http://speedy.sh/GS8tM/7tsp-HUD-GAB.7z) it here

cybacreep
September 27th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Looking good my friend

XxHackThisxX
September 27th, 2013, 02:32 PM
very nice work.thankyou for sharing :)

TuraelFA
September 27th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Updated

thats how far iam done yet but still have a lot work to do when iam done with it i upload a Black & Gold Deluxe HUD*rar
atm the icons are only in 24x24 pixel have to find out how to add the outher resoulutions to the *.ico or Maybe someone with more experience can finish the work for me than ;oD
maybe i change some things iam not sure if i should give the monitor a darker outfit how you guys think about this ?

Stephanie
September 28th, 2013, 06:56 AM
Thank you TuraelFA very nice indeed :girl::loving:

TuraelFA
September 28th, 2013, 07:17 AM
Thanks everyone i have spend 4 or 5 days to make this icons and now i have seen that there are a few icons i must change again because there are little failures or who iam not confident with
so i will spend a little bit more time on this to make it better but hope u still like it ;oD

next time i will wait with the upload if iam confident with my work

beagleman1701
September 28th, 2013, 07:51 AM
they look great thanks.

IceBabee
September 30th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Looking good my friend! Thank you agin for sharing your work with us! :)

TuraelFA
October 3rd, 2013, 07:43 PM
Proudly present the 7tsp Black and Gold Deluxe Icon set hope u like it

Oshea
October 7th, 2013, 04:34 AM
Very cool stuff, man...
I look forward to seeing what you come up with next...
:encouragement:

Nimbi
August 19th, 2015, 02:08 PM
What O.S. is this icon pack made for?

Dark Knight
August 19th, 2015, 02:25 PM
What O.S. is this icon pack made for?

Judging by the date this thread was started, I would say Windows 7.

Nimbi
August 19th, 2015, 07:48 PM
Judging by the date this thread was started, I would say Windows 7.

Darn. Was hoping it would be for Windows 8.1 at the least since Windows 8.1 7tsp icon packs work on Windows 10. I'm running a theme from TenForums that these would be perfect with.

Nimbi
August 22nd, 2015, 01:08 PM
MrGRiM, can you please make a Windows 10 version of this icon pack with an installer? I really like this one and would love to use it with the HC Black Gold theme I got from TenForums.

TuraelFA
August 31st, 2015, 07:25 PM
atm iam to lazy to do it or to dumb
as far as i have seen win 10 have a few more icons then win 7
so if mr.grim made a HUD Icon Pack for Win 10 or and a Theme
who isnt in a installer i probably would make a recolor from it again if Mr.Grim have nothing against that ;oD

i played a bit so far with my Black and Gold Theme for win 7 / Icons ect.
but i coulnd get anything running yet ... sad

Nimbi
September 1st, 2015, 02:07 PM
Oooh, ok. thanks anyways for the response. One thing I have noticed though is that 7tsp icon packs for Windows 8.1 actually work on Windows 10. I'm not sure if that really helps any, though. I recently had to swap laptops since UxStyle for Windows 10 caused my laptop to crap out on me. Was expecting to be several months before I could get a new laptop but surprise, my grandma found her old laptop hiding under her bed and the only problem it had was that she was too lazy to run scheduled maintenance on it. So it was loaded with a shit ton of cookies and so on. All I had to do was run factory reset and set it up for me and from then on it was just a fair few updates to go through. (emphasis on the 'fair few'. It was one of the first batch of Windows 8 laptops released by HP so it took all night to finish updating it and getting it back to Windows 8.1, currently waiting for the next wave of Windows 10 upgrades since I had to reserve that upgrade again.) So far though, this one doesn't seem to have any actual problems. She simply didn't run a scheduled maintenance on it, lol.