October 27th, 2013, 12:47 AM
Just in time for Halloween

The Queen of the Macabre

Halloweens only Diva

The One
The Only

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Hey everyone:) Made this theme to wish you all a very happy Halloween:Grim:

This was a mock up I had put together for the supernatural themes but ended up going another route on those and put this aside to do something for Halloween if I ended up having time to finish it. So while taking the few spare moments I had the last few weeks I was thinking what could I do for a Halloween theme thought about all the things that could be done and there have been themers for Michael Myers, Halloween ones and everything but no one has ever done the Queen of Halloween Elvira so I thought that would be a great Halloween treat :)

Theme comes with a nice bit of extras 5 wallpapers 4 of which I designed myself, docks, clocks and others as a special bonus I have included 6 songs from over the years that Elvira did herself such as monster rap, zombie stomp and others have fun with this theme everyone and Happy Halloween :)

Make sure to check out this vid you should love it and let's see if anyone remembers where the music is from lol

AFSyNtBZkv0

Theme Includes

custom sound pack
custom cursors
explorer frame images
start button
image res icons
shell32 images
5 Wallpapers

Extras

Adobe Splash Screens
Shellbrd Orb
Genuine Image
Dock
Time Date Clocks
Fonts

Elvira Tunes

Elvira - Full Moon
Elvira - Haunted House
Elvira - Here Comes The Bride (The Bride of Frankenstein)
Elvira - Here I Am
Elvira - Monsta Rap
Elvira - Zombie Stomp

http://www.4shared.com/archive/KhVWr9dy/Elvira_Mistress_of_the_Dark.html

beagleman1701
October 27th, 2013, 01:26 AM
Thank you Razor I love Elvira she could bite me anytime. it looks great.

beagleman1701
October 27th, 2013, 02:03 AM
Just had to say more its great love the smoke affect its great thank you very very much the walls are fantastic great coloring and the sound files are great. thanks again bro your the best.:smile:

ONE MAN ARMY
October 27th, 2013, 02:05 AM
Amazing work Razor. I love it. Thanks for all your work.

nolife
October 27th, 2013, 03:19 AM
what i need to sign up to get this download?

beagleman1701
October 27th, 2013, 03:39 AM
what i need to sign up to get this download?
click on the download button that will take you to 4shared create a profile its free its easy then download the theme. that's it.

Nachway
October 27th, 2013, 04:24 AM
Awesome theme mate looks cool:Smile:

nolife
October 27th, 2013, 04:33 AM
click on the download button that will take you to 4shared create a profile its free its easy then download the theme. that's it.

ok got it thanks

MOST_WASTED
October 27th, 2013, 04:53 AM
nice a halloween treat! i love how it looks and the sounds are cool. elvira never looked so hot. thanks for sharing this with us bud.

*tune in tthe video was from THE MUNSTERS. i think

Lamia
October 27th, 2013, 07:27 AM
Nice style, love it, halloween is near! :superman:

October 27th, 2013, 01:16 PM
razor (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge), cool and thanks. think you might want to know i had to open chrome to be able to click the free download button. the i had no choice but to login to facebook to get the file.

Vlad96ru
October 27th, 2013, 03:56 PM
What you need , thank you buddy! http://virtualcustoms.net/images/smilies/Animated%20Smilies_524.gif

razorsedge
October 28th, 2013, 01:36 AM
razor (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge), cool and thanks. think you might want to know i had to open chrome to be able to click the free download button. the i had no choice but to login to facebook to get the file.

You need to have a free account there to dl from them again thats their policy that's why u had to log into facebook to be able to dl if u were not logged in with ur free account works fine for myself and everyone I passed it too and we all use firefox/cyberfox.

It's the only gd host that will not remove files after 7 or 10 days if not dled so I don't have to keep reupping and they dont complain of the dl traffic I use :)

razorsedge
October 28th, 2013, 01:37 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone enjoy the theme :)

nice a halloween treat! i love how it looks and the sounds are cool. elvira never looked so hot. thanks for sharing this with us bud.

*tune in tthe video was from THE MUNSTERS. i think

Thanks bud and close I thought ppl might guess munsters it's actually the theme music from the old tales from the crypt tv show lol

MOST_WASTED
October 28th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone enjoy the theme :)

Thanks bud and close I thought ppl might guess munsters it's actually the theme music from the old tales from the crypt tv show lol

oh thats right! if the cryptkeepers laugh was in there i would've guessed it lol.
by the way the soundpack you made for this theme is great, the kids love them they are very halloweeny, very much appreciated bud

IceBabee
October 29th, 2013, 04:05 AM
You are right razor....no-one has ever done an Elvira theme before! You have done an awesome job on this theme.....and the sounds and all were awesome.Great theme my friend....Thank You!!!!!

poweredbyostx
October 29th, 2013, 06:57 PM
The theme is stunning,thank you for this awesome work from you.:happy:

robj2005
October 30th, 2013, 11:09 PM
Greta looking theme,Thanks for sharing :tu:

jkd
November 2nd, 2013, 09:49 PM
Theme looks really good, nice job razor sharp.

Species A.I.
November 7th, 2013, 06:04 PM
RAZOREDGE...(your the man) OLDSCHOOL AND OVER THE TOP!!!!!! THAT's TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!:burns:

Awadea
November 7th, 2013, 10:11 PM
Nothing more to say just...:gun:Greeeeeat. Thx for sharing you're hard work. :burns:

intothelight
November 23rd, 2013, 09:08 PM
Amazing theme,great work

stu
March 11th, 2014, 11:31 AM
very nice razor ty for sharing your hard work :laughing:

merlyn71
December 7th, 2014, 04:57 AM
thanks for Elvira theme

TheThemer
January 12th, 2015, 01:38 AM
Looks cool just one question: how do I get this without having to sign into twitter or buy an account on 4shared? The download is hosted by 4share and I have no clue how to get around buying a subscription for 1 month to get this theme.

January 12th, 2015, 10:52 AM
TheThemer (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/248674-TheThemer) just download it. there is no need to purchase a premium account.

macgruber14
January 22nd, 2015, 12:38 AM
awesome love the themes keep them coming