PDA

View Full Version : Theme patcher problem

voyager456
October 28th, 2013, 08:55 PM
This is the first time ever i had problem with universal theme patcher when i use it to patch files so i could instal
custom themes i get com surrogate has stoped working eror that hapens when i open images with photo wiewer
i tryed patching files with vista glass same problem when i do sfc scannow it goes back to normal but then i cant use custom themes anybody?

razorsedge
October 28th, 2013, 10:04 PM
This is the first time ever i had problem with universal theme patcher when i use it to patch files so i could instal
custom themes i get com surrogate has stoped working eror that hapens when i open images with photo wiewer
i tryed patching files with vista glass same problem when i do sfc scannow it goes back to normal but then i cant use custom themes anybody?

I have had this happen before in the past it's not an uncommon error in windows because it's picture related would most likely be that you need to update your codes pack to solve the issue that's what it ended up being for me way back when I had this error happen.

There is a list here of things that you can check to resolve the error http://helpdeskgeek.com/help-desk/fix-com-surrogate-has-stopped-working-in-windows-7/

October 29th, 2013, 12:46 AM
get the k-lite mega codec pack

voyager456
October 29th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Well this is weird some themes were working and some not after i instaked fonts for those that didnt i wasnt getting error anymore LOL