PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys :)

MitsosGR69
November 11th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Hi to all, I'm new on this Forum.
My name is Dimitris, I'm from GREECE, I'm 21 y.o. and i discover this Forum from a friend !!!
I have to say that THIS IS AN AMAZING FORUM and it must be PROMOTED to get MORE users !!!
I will try to promote this site because i like it and i want to see more Themes and othre staff. So...
(sorry about my English)
I wanna try out how to make my own Theme. I know some staff about it .And i would like someone
to help me . To learn to me some things !!! So guys, NICE work and keep it UP !!!

ONE MAN ARMY
November 11th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Hi to all, I'm new on this Forum.
My name is Dimitris, I'm from GREECE, I'm 21 y.o. and i discover this Forum from a friend !!!
I have to say that THIS IS AN AMAZING FORUM and it must be PROMOTED to get MORE users !!!
I will try to promote this site because i like it and i want to see more Themes and othre staff. So...
(sorry about my English)
I wanna try out how to make my own Theme. I know some staff about it .And i would like someone
to help me . To learn to me some things !!! So guys, NICE work and keep it UP !!!

Welcome to VC There is alot to learn and this is a great place to learn it. Look around there area a bunch of tutorials on theme building. and if you have a question feel free to ask. :welcome:

MitsosGR69
November 11th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Thank you ONE MAN ARMY...I'm glad to hear this...

Ali-chan
November 11th, 2013, 01:24 PM
Welcome to VC ^^, You have alot of tutorials and help on this forum, just search around and read some stuff and i'm sure you will be customizing themes really soon :) This is a great community, you will enjoy it for sure. Enjoy your stay

MitsosGR69
November 11th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Ι can see that Ali-Chan :D Thanks a lot :D

robj2005
November 11th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Welcome to VC Dimitris, Have fun, there's always a helping hand here:peace:

IceBabee
November 13th, 2013, 04:40 AM
:welcome:I am glad that you think the site is awesome.....cause it truly is! There is so much to learn from this site and from many knowledgable people. You will also find the best people on this site too.....so enjoy the site and hope to see some of your work! :)