PDA

View Full Version : Downloading problem

beagleman1701
November 13th, 2013, 02:03 AM
every time I try to download it says phpfile instead of rar file can someone help please.

joderiz
November 13th, 2013, 07:56 AM
also happens to me but only with internet explorer, I exhaust with chrome or firefox

beagleman1701
November 13th, 2013, 08:22 AM
thanks but there has to be away to fix this so I can use exsplorer

beagleman1701
November 13th, 2013, 10:24 PM
ok went to firefox it working should i even try to uninstall exsplorer or would that lead to issues. and how would uninstall exsplorer anyway .

Mr GRiM
November 13th, 2013, 10:52 PM
Can you give me an example of a link that's not working so I can test it?

beagleman1701
November 13th, 2013, 11:53 PM
Can you give me an example of a link that's not working so I can test it?
Iwas trying to download the Asus wing walls the popup for the download said php instead of rar so i tried another download still got the same it worked fine on deviant art so i know it's a compatability issue maybe i need to change some settings in exsplorer i would really appreciate the help.

Mr GRiM
November 14th, 2013, 04:02 AM
Iwas trying to download the Asus wing walls the popup for the download said php instead of rar so i tried another download still got the same it worked fine on deviant art so i know it's a compatability issue maybe i need to change some settings in exsplorer i would really appreciate the help.

Well not sure if your using Internet Explorer 11 but I just tried and the download worked fine, I also have IDM (Internet Download Manager)installed so it automatically tried to start the download with that but instead I right clicked on the download link and selected "save target as" and it downloaded fine like that as well.

beagleman1701
November 14th, 2013, 04:50 AM
yes im using explorer 11 it started after that do i need to change some settings

Mr GRiM
November 14th, 2013, 04:59 AM
yes im using explorer 11 it started after that do i need to change some settings

Possibly mate, I don't really know but you could try resting everything I guess, go to internet options and on the advanced tab use the reset option, maybe that will help.

joderiz
November 14th, 2013, 05:10 AM
here is an example, it makes me 'download attachment and not rar XD
use ie 1165148
and you can not even enter screenshots from your computer, now with chome
good day XD

beagleman1701
November 14th, 2013, 08:31 AM
yep tats hat I get also.

beagleman1701
November 14th, 2013, 08:46 AM
found a fix you have to use the compatability settings add virtual customs and that did it. I really appreciate all the Help guys at least now we know again thanks.