PDA

View Full Version : win7 style builder cant import/export after testing, why?

Zivo
November 20th, 2013, 12:20 AM
i just download the win7 style builder 1.5
after i change something and hit TEST to see the difference, i stop the test and try to import another file to check but than the open file window doesnt open
i have to restart the program for thing to work again,

does anybody know about that and know how to fix it?

Thanks

Mr GRiM
November 20th, 2013, 04:37 AM
i just download the win7 style builder 1.5
after i change something and hit TEST to see the difference, i stop the test and try to import another file to check but than the open file window doesnt open
i have to restart the program for thing to work again,

does anybody know about that and know how to fix it?

Thanks
This is a known bug with WSB and sadly there is no fix for it, it still happens in the latest beta versions as well, best to just hit the test button straight away after loading the theme to make sure it's not going to crash.

Zivo
November 20th, 2013, 10:59 AM
thanks for the answer
but r you sure we talk about the same thing ?

it doesn't make sense, if i start the WSB and hit test right away than if i import an image to replace another image, than i dont see the change.
i have to stop the test and start the test again, than i can no longer import, export or save my theme.
i need to first save and than test and than restart if i want to change anything else. its making the job very slow and Frustrating

by the way i noticed that when this bug happen in WSB my firefox doesn't open the save location window as well, when i am trying to download a file, and i need to restart it again.

could it be something that run on my computer that make this situation to happen?

Mr GRiM
November 20th, 2013, 12:05 PM
OK well maybe you are talking about a different problem, it could be a problem with your msstyles, you may have removed a property or altered one that is breaking the msstyles, is this problem happening with any other msstyles?

Zivo
November 20th, 2013, 02:32 PM
i dont know i am really new in this
and the truth i didnt find any basic tutorials that explain the basic of the program, i only find ones that explain how to find the right values etc

where can i f a clean new msstyle in my system?

by the way the issu with the saving window is effecting illustrator and other programs until i restart them too