PDA

View Full Version : Possible to change logon screen user frame and font ?

Dicehunter
November 21st, 2013, 06:51 AM
I know its possible to change the users picture frame within windows but is it possible for the logon screen ?

Also is it possible to change the font for the logon/off, Restarting and shutting down text ?

beagleman1701
November 21st, 2013, 07:18 AM
Don't know about the font but goto forum/software/windows customization applications/ logon it should be n there.

MOST_WASTED
November 21st, 2013, 08:03 AM
which windows?
windows 7 - edit the authui.dll file with reshacker or restorator. WARNING: do not attempt to edit this file if you have not done it before. it can mess up windows starup if edited wrong
windows 8 - i have no idea. could be the same file

November 21st, 2013, 01:25 PM
after months of looking through my files for the program i used to move the elements on the logon screen i believe i have found it. i'm doing a spring cleaning of my comp soon, before i do i'll test the program and see if it's the one. if it is i should be able to change the fonts on the logon screen as well. i'll post back if i'm right.

Dicehunter
November 21st, 2013, 02:53 PM
which windows?
windows 7 - edit the authui.dll file with reshacker or restorator. WARNING: do not attempt to edit this file if you have not done it before. it can mess up windows starup if edited wrong
windows 8 - i have no idea. could be the same file

Sorry forgot the add that, Windows 7 64 Bit