PDA

View Full Version : How to add BackgroundShadows

mp3tuan
November 30th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Hi guys. i'm new here:laughing:.When i try to add a image in :Taskbar & System Tray > TaskBand > Aero > TaskBandExtendedUI > Horizontal > Thumbnails & Controls > BackgroundShadow. It show a error but when i used other which already have a image, it works fine ?
(sorry for my bad english )
---
im not allow to post link :Grim:

Letícia®
November 30th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Hi guys. i'm new here:laughing:.When i try to add a image in :Taskbar & System Tray > TaskBand > Aero > TaskBandExtendedUI > Horizontal > Thumbnails & Controls > BackgroundShadow. It show a error but when i used other which already have a image, it works fine ?
(sorry for my bad english )
---
im not allow to post link :Grim:

maybe is the size of the image you are putting .... maybe she is not with the correct margins ... here's an example ... with these image size

try with this image size

if even so keeps giving error ... posting with image to become easier to identify the problem

I have helped

mp3tuan
November 30th, 2013, 04:24 PM
i have try to change image size, but it didnt work =...=. It still work with the theme already have that backgroundshadows:Grim:

Letícia®
December 3rd, 2013, 01:53 PM
i have try to change image size, but it didnt work =...=. It still work with the theme already have that backgroundshadows:Grim:

take a picture for me to see the settings you are using

when I say settings ... I'm saying in this part here >>