PDA

View Full Version : THE LINE RD SKIN

poweredbyostx
December 4th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Oh finally,here is the my latest RD skin which I made.RD skin comes in 4 color,and also for top and bottom place.Also I'm done 74 custom icons in 4 colors:Red,green,blue and light blue...
Preview:

Ionstorm
December 4th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Very nice skin my friend! Love all the extra colors! Thank you for all of your hard work!

Stephanie
December 4th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Downloaded and thank you for your hard work poweredbyostx looks great ! :girl::loving:

DJ DRIVE
December 4th, 2013, 10:08 AM
i like, very good job thanks!:givahand:

beagleman1701
December 4th, 2013, 10:19 AM
very nice thanks for the hard work

XxHackThisxX
December 4th, 2013, 03:49 PM
very nice work! Thankyou for sharing.Taking it now :)

SpaceOctopus
December 4th, 2013, 05:57 PM
:tu:Very nice, but I wish it would work with objectdock too, cause I love having a tabbed dock. Plus it doesn't eat all my resources like RD. Though, if I ever were to port it to ObjectDock, would that be ok & would you want me to send it to you so you could upload it too?

intothelight
December 4th, 2013, 08:24 PM
looking very good

poweredbyostx
December 4th, 2013, 08:59 PM
:tu:Very nice, but I wish it would work with objectdock too, cause I love having a tabbed dock. Plus it doesn't eat all my resources like RD. Though, if I ever were to port it to ObjectDock, would that be ok & would you want me to send it to you so you could upload it too?
Thanks for the REP:Smile:,but I'm really sorry,I can't do skin for ObjectDock:unhappy:,because in RD you only have the body and separator,but in ObjectDock I have a lot work to do.As I say ObjectDock is much bigger that RD.I never used ObjectDock before that means I'm a beginner and probably that it's the reason why I can't make skins for ObjeckDock.

robj2005
December 4th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Great job,skin looks nice,icons look fantastic as well,thanks for sharing :tu:

Dark Knight
December 4th, 2013, 10:17 PM
You have outdone yourself my friend, nice job! :greedy:

IceBabee
December 6th, 2013, 04:35 PM
:givahand:AWESOME.....just freekin awesome my friend! You have deffinitely done a great job on this one.....Thank you for sharing your talent! :)

Letícia®
April 9th, 2014, 02:14 PM
beautiful skin my friend ... very cool :loving:

SpaceOctopus
August 2nd, 2014, 05:14 AM
Ah, understandable of course! Though, from what I've seen, looking at the .ini files for ObjectDock, it doesn't look much different from the RD stuff. However, if you wanted to make a tabbed dock, I'm sure that would be the hard part. I still am wondering if you would mind if I ported it for you in the future? I could send you the files & you could add it to the theme package. Just an idea, I think I could manage it eventually. However for now, I just don't have any time whatsoever. I don't even have the time I'm using to come to this forum, I should be working on my projects, but I can't help it. :P