PDA

View Full Version : HUD Rainmeter task / shortcut bars

Dark Knight
December 8th, 2013, 02:37 AM
HUD Rainmeter task / shortcut bars

These bars were designed with the HUD series themes in mind. There are four different colored bars contained in the .rar file below, all mimic each different color of each HUD theme.

The area behind the links is transparent, the preview transparency looks dark on the preview because I took the screens from my desktop which has a dark wall behind it, if you are using a light wallpaper the transparency may be lighter.

I am taking credit for the art work which is protected by DMC. The .ini file contained in the skin was originally written by Deviantdon, all I did in the interest of time is edit his original .ini file from his Asus Rainmeter bar.

The links in the preview is what you will get in the file as I use the bar(s) to access my Hard drives without having to click on "My Computer" constantly. They can be changed to be internet shortcuts or whatever you like by editing the .ini file with notepad in the:
C:\Users\*username*\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\HUD Blue (Red, Green, Launch)\HUD Blue Bar (HUD Green Bar, HUD Red Bar, HUD Launch Bar)\HUD Blue (HUD Green, HUD Red, HUD Lauch) .ini

The bars were also designed to be used on the top of your screen.

After you download and install your feedback is requested, this is one of my first Rainmeter ventures.

*EDIT* - You'll notice in the preview that the background transparency color is off a little on the HUD Blue bar. This has already been fixed and will not be that way in the file you download.

Download:

poweredbyostx
December 8th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Very nice looking,thanks:Smile:

YourNumbr1Fan
December 8th, 2013, 05:01 PM
These are really nice!---Will be cool on Win8 and 8.1 also with Grim's ports of the HUD themes.:tu:

IceBabee
December 8th, 2013, 11:37 PM
Nice and clean looking! You did a great job, Thank you :)

XxHackThisxX
December 9th, 2013, 10:43 AM
These are freakin sweet!!! Thankyou so much for sharing :)

Stephanie
December 9th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Very nice work Dark Knight :Smile::loving:

intothelight
December 9th, 2013, 06:50 PM
really like these :Smile:

Dark Knight
December 9th, 2013, 09:27 PM
By the replies I am assuming that they work fine for everyone?
I have an idea for a version 2 of these, just to spice them up a little bit. Things are a bit hectic right now, you may see them by next weekend.

Evilone
December 21st, 2013, 12:09 AM
Wonder how many places this site sells our email addresses to?

Mr GRiM
December 21st, 2013, 01:11 AM

Sorry to disappoint you Evil one but I don't sell anyone's email addresses so I am afraid you will not be getting any extra spam in your inbox for Christmas :sad:

Dark Knight
December 21st, 2013, 02:30 AM

Not for nothing but where the f!#k did that come from?

First: With a post like that for your very first post, your not gonna make many friends here.
Second: The VERY LEAST you could have done is posted your sarcasm in the General forum where it belongs.

Some people never cease to amaze me. :Smug:

XxHackThisxX
December 21st, 2013, 04:28 AM
Not for nothing but where the f!#k did that come from?

First: With a post like that for your very first post, your not gonna make many friends here.
Second: The VERY LEAST you could have done is posted your sarcasm in the General forum where it belon

Some people never cease to amaze me. :Smug:

YAAAA!!! What he ^^^^^^ said!! :evil: