PDA

View Full Version : Serschik's gallery

serschik
December 8th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Hi Guys,
I decided to make a small gallery,
here some of my work,
of course this does not mean that it is my most good work,I just made a selection!
this is my kind of say thank you to Virtual Customs!
To be honest I would have never started to paint without Virtual Customs.

thank you very much!!!

:Smile:

Mr GRiM
December 8th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Thanks Serschik, beautiful gallery, thanks for sharing :smile:

YourNumbr1Fan
December 8th, 2013, 05:09 PM
:loving:These are very nice works, mate, and I love your presentation! VC has been a big influence on me also, from day-1. I've been here for almost 3 years now, and am always inspired by the unique creativity found only at Virtual Customs. Every site has it's "flavor"...some unique something, often a standard set by the site-founder and prominent members. MrGrim and some of the others here have set some high standards as far as creativity and attention-to-detail. We're all constantly learning and improving, and for that alone it's a great community.

Keep dazzling us with your art!

serschik
December 8th, 2013, 05:52 PM
I thank you, mark :Smile:

I'm of the same opinion YourNumbr1Fan,this awesome site,I'm glad that he met, he means a lot to me!:Smile:

MOST_WASTED
December 8th, 2013, 06:56 PM
now that is an art gallery. your work is very beautiful serschik well done my friend. i agree virtual customs does bring out the artist in people, good motivation this place. i tell you i would never have tried to learn adobe photoshop if not for you guys in here

serschik
December 8th, 2013, 07:22 PM
thanks friend MOST_WASTED (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/216192-MOST_WASTED) :Smile:

Unreality
December 8th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Wow your gallery is awesome I really like your layout. :tu:

IceBabee
December 8th, 2013, 11:32 PM
That is some mighty fine artistry you have there!Great job my friend and Thank you for sharing your gallery with us :)

poweredbyostx
December 9th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Great work my friend,these are amazing,I like them:Smile:

XxHackThisxX
December 9th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Simply put..AMAZING WORK!! :) thankyou for sharing!

intothelight
December 9th, 2013, 06:52 PM
sweet and nice,thank you

serschik
December 10th, 2013, 05:13 PM
thanks to all,thank you very much Guys!:Smile: