PDA

View Full Version : Everyone at VC.

ONE MAN ARMY
December 14th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Hey VC. Just want to say thanks for all the support over the years. I feel this community has grown so much, with great people and artist. I appreciate everything and I hope you all enjoy the holidays. I know I have been a bit abcent over the last couple weeks. Its been pretty crazy. But after the holidays. I promise to jump back in and start a whole new year, With some great new content. So stay tuned and Thanks to everyone here at VC.

PS: Its my birthday today so make sure you go out buy your favorite Beer and have a drink with me. LOL :glug:

poweredbyostx
December 14th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Thank you too ONE MAN ARMY,yeah for sure this is really big community with awesome artist..Have a nice days at holidays.

Lamia
December 14th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Thank you ONE MAN ARMY, i already wish you all best at other place but here you go again: Happy B-Day bro, wish you all best, keep up good work and cya soon! P.S. Hirter beer today is on your name! :Smile:

Unreality
December 14th, 2013, 08:22 PM
You all make us feel so welcome and you are all helpful. You all inspire with your awesome designs.
All VC members ROCK!!!

Have a great Birthday ONE MAN ARMY :flirt::loving:

glassyeyed
December 14th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Happy Birthday ONE MAN ARMY.

deviantdon
December 14th, 2013, 09:23 PM

XxHackThisxX
December 14th, 2013, 11:08 PM
Thankyou One Man Army!! I really appreciate all your hard work and contributions here at VC. Your work is amazingly oustanding!! There are no good enough words to put it into text.Thankyou and Happy B-Day..Drinks are on me!! ha ha :paryt2:

Mr GRiM
December 14th, 2013, 11:50 PM
Thanks One Man Army, it's been great having your help with the site and it's been a pleasure helping you grow in to a great artist, I wish everyone a great festive season and hope you have a great birthday mate, I will have a drink with you :glug::paryt2:

beagleman1701
December 15th, 2013, 01:09 AM
happy birthday bro hope its great.

jkd
December 15th, 2013, 05:06 AM
I hope you have a wonderful birthday filled with love and happiness., and may your future endeavours be accomplished.

I don't drink, but i will use one of your amazing themes instead lol.

A Guy
December 15th, 2013, 07:45 AM
Happy Birthday to you

zkocjjea5dY

A Guy

Master101Chief
December 15th, 2013, 11:06 AM
First of all happy birthday, second already done that beer thing.
I understand holidays are always busy.

December 15th, 2013, 12:42 PM
ONE MAN ARMY (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/186281-ONE-MAN-ARMY) happy birthday dude, hope it's a great one, and
hope the holiday season is simply fantastic for you.

(http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/186281-ONE-MAN-ARMY)

IceBabee
December 17th, 2013, 01:56 PM
You truly deserve the support my friend! You have given us some awesome work by you and we have appreciated it! This is the best site on the net and the best family around, so I too appreciate not only the site but, the people and many friends I have made here! So to you and to everyone..... MERY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEARS!Love you all and Thank you for letting me be part of the best community around!!!!:no1::bunny2::iluvu: