cs6 splash screens/with instructions
timedate.cpl clock images/with instructions
rocketdock
29 icons in .png and .ico format
3 walls
2 cursors
sys property's logos also included w/programs to install

all images by deviantdon and built in photoshop cs6

theme also supports all taskbar locations and small icons.

"WITH SPECIAL THANKS TO SAMIRPA FOR HIS AWESOME DOCK AND DOCKICON PACK HE DID FOR THIS PROJECT"
THANKS BROTHER YOU ROCK.......

this is the largest alienware theme ever done by me and im sorry to say the last.
i feel its time to move on to other types of themes and walls.
i would like to thank everyone that has supported me on all the alienware themes and styles
and to all that have followed me in this venture.

please enjoy the aliens and thank you.

special thanks to : gsw953 (greg) for his help when needed
to onemanarmy (anthony) for teaching me alot over the last year and being there when i needed.
hammerjack (jack) for always being there when i needed a shoulder. your the best
Designfjotten (remie) for being the best brother i could ask for,tho we might disagree your always gonna be my brother.
and to all the other great artist that have supported me and gave me direction when needed,
each and everyone of you are family in my heart.

thanks and enjoy!!!

deviantdon

fixed dock by:SAMIRPA

RICH2466
December 19th, 2013, 12:44 AM
WOW, WHAT A GREAT JOB, SORRY TO HEAR THAT THIS IS THE LAST OF THE ALAIN THEMES I HAVE ENJOYED ALL OF THEM A BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE WORK THAT WENT INTO YOUR THEMS, THANK YOU AGAIN

igor costa
December 19th, 2013, 01:29 AM
Amazing theme, congratulations.

Species A.I.
December 19th, 2013, 02:48 AM
DEVIANTDON :givahand: AWESOME THEME MY FRIEND daman

beagleman1701
December 19th, 2013, 04:15 AM
very nice work thank you very much

Lasha08UT
December 19th, 2013, 05:24 AM
heyy very cool themeeeee
thank youu...!

kenny29
December 19th, 2013, 05:36 AM
awesome :D i love it ^^

DJ DRIVE
December 19th, 2013, 06:18 AM
wow! it's very wonderful,nice job bro!!! thanks :tu:

sete
December 19th, 2013, 06:56 AM
Very good job my friend.:tu:

poweredbyostx
December 19th, 2013, 07:18 AM
WOW WOW.You're so quick,well done Don,this theme is AAMAZING.:Smile:
Thanks on your very hard work.

Vlad96ru
December 19th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Great job , thank you Don !

Mr GRiM
December 19th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Killer theme DD, a great conclusion to an awesome series of themes, now to port them all over to Windows 8 :P

max68
December 19th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Fantastic work Donald thanks for sharing

XxHackThisxX
December 19th, 2013, 02:00 PM
sweet ass theme!!! :) thankyou!

katan cybercafe
December 19th, 2013, 03:31 PM
:burns:65657:burns:

Lamia
December 19th, 2013, 07:24 PM
Thank you Don, theme looks cool, i see you were busy lately, thank you for sharing! :peace:

toshiba
December 19th, 2013, 07:26 PM
very very nice thanks my friend :))

YourNumbr1Fan
December 19th, 2013, 11:19 PM
:shocked:Wow man!----

Love the theme of course, but I also like the title! Have been an avid amateur Ufologist for many years.

Great work bro!:tu:

deviantdon
December 20th, 2013, 02:23 AM
:shocked:Wow man!----

Love the theme of course, but I also like the title! Have been an avid amateur Ufologist for many years.

Great work bro!:tu:

we have alot in common then,ive never built the themes for the alienware corp so to speak,they have all been built for the love of the subject. i also have studied and done many years of research.

December 20th, 2013, 04:25 AM
wow.. like this.. thanks Don

YourNumbr1Fan
December 20th, 2013, 04:31 AM
Wow, Don, cool man!---Which is your favorite case? If you're like me, there are too many to single it down to just one. I like all the 1st-kind sightings that have happened around the world for years, but my favorites are the close-encounters of the 3rd kind.....like the stuff that's supposed to have happened to Whitley Strieber. When I first read Communion....then the follow-up, Transformation....years ago, I was even more hooked. I used to also listen to Coast-To-Coast am, with Art Bell, a long time ago. I even recorded many of the shows on cassette. Used to have a huge stack of cassette recordings from CTC. I still do tune in from time-to-time. I like George Noory almost as much as I liked Art.

Now here's the big 'Yep, Jimmy is bonkers!' admission for those who might be reading this and thinking we're both kooks: I had a 1st-kind encounter when I was around 4 years old. For years after, I thought it had been some freaky dream. But, in 1993 I saw the exact UFO I'd 'dreamed' of on a TV show that used to be popular called "Sightings".....The EXACT one. It wasn't saucer-shaped, but egg-shaped, and had these leg-like things (landing gear) which were closing as I watched. It flew just above the tree-tops. It happened sometime after midnight, like around 3am. Anyway, the Sightings show had this particular UFO as being spotted in 1971 in Mississippi. I saw it in Murfreesboro, TNN. And, to confirm that it wasn't a dream, I asked my mother about the incident, and she was there, saw it too. She said "God, you were tiny! How do you remember that?"

Anyway, I've been highly interested in trying to find answers for my own encounter ever since that night in 1971 when I was 4. I mean, even if it was some kind of secret military craft, I want to know one way or the other. But, at 4 years old, living deep in the BOONDOCKS of Murfreesboro, TNN., I somehow knew deep down that this thing wasn't under human control. I remember screaming and running to my aunts house, who lived next door to us then. She and my mother were having coffee in her kitchen. I was terrified. Took my mother months to get me to sleep by myself again. Just remembering it is spooky to me....and thrilling.

This is 'something like' the one I saw:

But what I saw was much closer, and I could see it in high-def, right up close. Even had a light on the top, and made this weird swooshing noise as it glided over the trees. The whole thing lasted maybe 5 minutes.

we have alot in common then,ive never built the themes for the alienware corp so to speak,they have all been built for the love of the subject. i also have studied and done many years of research.

nolife
December 20th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Looks awesome,but would look even better if i can get it to download, I keep getting failed network error tried like 10 times
ok, i finally got it thanks and great job

Azt3ck
December 22nd, 2013, 12:03 AM
Hey very nice work.

IceBabee
December 22nd, 2013, 01:16 AM
Another awesome job Donald! You have done some amazing alien themes and we all thank you for that! Can't wait to see what else you do my friend.......Thanx :)

Jorge610
December 24th, 2013, 06:01 AM
Excelent work, congratulations!!!

robj2005
December 25th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Fantastic job,your themes are always great,thanks for sharing :tu:

cybacreep
December 31st, 2013, 12:34 AM
First class theme Don great stuff buddy

beagleman1701
January 19th, 2014, 07:00 AM
Don you really out did your self Wow!!!!! Fantastic.