PDA

View Full Version : I am wondering how you guys make your own Windows 7 Themes??

tripmo
December 24th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Hey everyone,

I know how I can use people's Windows 7tsp themes, I know how to use Rainmeter, I know how to use rocketdock.
Only I don't know how do you guys design your themes, like razor or Mr.Grim does.
You guys go into Windows files, and modify them using photoshop or something?

I would like to know this, I have some awesome ideas in designing some themes myself, I only don't know were to start....
Can anyone en-light me.

XxHackThisxX
December 24th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Hey everyone,

I know how I can use people's Windows 7tsp themes, I know how to use Rainmeter, I know how to use rocketdock.
Only I don't know how do you guys design your themes, like razor or Mr.Grim does.
You guys go into Windows files, and modify them using photoshop or something?

I would like to know this, I have some awesome ideas in designing some themes myself, I only don't know were to start....
Can anyone en-light me.

If your interested in theme building,you might find this post helpful.It is the complete guide to theme building.scroll down to the 4th post on this page and download the zip file that i have uploaded.Hope this helps >>> http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/62509-Problem-with-download-link?p=282226#post282226

tripmo
December 25th, 2013, 04:05 AM
Hello HackThis,

I downloaded the rar file you uploaded at the 4th post. I find the complete guide a little confusing.

Example:
Note :- In many of the locations for textcolor : color you will see a font property, click on the font name to change the font and text size etc.

What they mean with this?

For the top (Command Module)

1-Explorer & Shell > Explorer > CommandModule > <1> - edit the image here
2-Explorer & Shell > Explorer > CommandModule > <3> > <1> - Textcolor : Color
2-Explorer & Shell > Explorer > CommandModule > <4 > > <1> -Textcolor : Color
2-Explorer & Shell > Explorer > CommandModule > < 5> > <1> - Textcolor : Color

It doesn't tell me where I can access these files. What files I open in my Windows folder or System32 folder to modify them?

XxHackThisxX
December 25th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Hello HackThis,

I downloaded the rar file you uploaded at the 4th post. I find the complete guide a little confusing.

Example:
Note :- In many of the locations for textcolor : color you will see a font property, click on the font name to change the font and text size etc.

What they mean with this?

For the top (Command Module)

1-Explorer & Shell > Explorer > CommandModule > <1> - edit the image here
2-Explorer & Shell > Explorer > CommandModule > <3> > <1> - Textcolor : Color
2-Explorer & Shell > Explorer > CommandModule > <4 > > <1> -Textcolor : Color
2-Explorer & Shell > Explorer > CommandModule > < 5> > <1> - Textcolor : Color

It doesn't tell me where I can access these files. What files I open in my Windows folder or System32 folder to modify them?

This is something you should take up with Mr Grim or deviantdon,or any other professional themer here.I just uploaded the file because someone was looking for it.Sorry.I am pretty sure though they are more then willing to help you.I am not ah themer.

tripmo
December 26th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Oh sorry for that, thought you also did theming.

Anyways for some reason Mr.Grim or devaintdon are not replying here :(