PDA

View Full Version : Aero Glass for Win8.1 v1.2.5 Copyright (C) 2013-2014 Big Muscle

Mr GRiM
January 20th, 2014, 10:48 PM
Version 1.2.5 of Aero Glass for Win8.1

Make a donation to remove any restrictions and gain full access, you can generate a key using the machine code found in the debug text http://www.glass8.eu/donate.html

Read more here http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/170850-aero-glass-for-win81-10/

You can use Big Muscle's official installer form his site here http://www.glass8.eu/

NEW Release Version 1.2.5 download version 1.2.5 below.

My installer included the following extras:

Custom Theme Atlas Resources
Custom Aero Glass Reflection Resources
Aero Glass Configurator
Hide Donation Popup Autoit script
Theme Signature Bypass

I also updated Aero Glass Configurator to version 3.0 and now supports Aero Glass for Win8.1

YourNumbr1Fan
January 21st, 2014, 12:30 AM
Thanks Grim, very good info indeed! Kudos for the installer!

I understand bigmuscle adding the nag-screen until donation, but I think watermarking a person's desktop is a bit too much. If that's what happens, don't think I'll be using his software if I return to 8.

Mr GRiM
January 21st, 2014, 04:33 AM
Thanks Grim, very good info indeed! Kudos for the installer!

I understand bigmuscle adding the nag-screen until donation, but I think watermarking a person's desktop is a bit too much. If that's what happens, don't think I'll be using his software if I return to 8.
I fully agree with you mate, the watermark should not be on the final version and nor should the nag screen, the free version should be exactly the same as the donators but the free version should lack the extra features available through the registry.

YourNumbr1Fan
January 21st, 2014, 05:41 AM
That makes sense. Maybe he will get enough complaints and change those things. Being as how there's not much of a choice out there for something like this for 8, I guess many of us will have to either put up with whatever the developer(s) decide, find alternatives, learn to do it on our own, or do without that effect. I'll definitely be keeping watch on it though, for sure.

I fully agree with you mate, the watermark should not be on the final version and nor should the nag screen, the free version should be exactly the same as the donators but the free version should lack the extra features available through the registry.

musclehead52
January 22nd, 2014, 04:44 AM
Well Grim,I gotta say your a great individual, and the way you see things are on the money.May the good lord take a lickin to ya :) . as Im sure He does. hey I was wondering if a part from one of the other releases could be used that doesnt have the watermark,and just swap them out? I dont get the new aeroglass,I installed it and instead of like it was and making the center glass it just makes the border glass now,how come ?

musclehead52
January 23rd, 2014, 10:06 AM
did I get something wrong or is this like winaero glass now and does the border instead of the inside cause thats what im getting.?

Mr GRiM
January 24th, 2014, 12:27 PM
did I get something wrong or is this like winaero glass now and does the border instead of the inside cause thats what im getting.?

Aero Glass has always been for the border, maybe your thinking of black glass enhanced, that makes the whole window glassy but you still need to run either Winaero Glass or this one to get that effect.

musclehead52
January 24th, 2014, 01:39 PM
hah! no kidden well duh,Ive allways thrown blackglass into the folder to activate it also till this time and did not realize this all this time. Now dont I feel like a dummy,cause I thought the black glass just enhanced what the other was already doing,Guess Ill start over and put the black glass back in.Thanks for straitening me out on that.By the way i got no more troubles since I got this cyberfox and its very good,never could get next to firefox,so I kept using IE.Now cybers my permenant browser.Thank you all for that too,its much much better than IE.And customizable also! Hah! But I do Think Ill just wait on all the glass till the ugly watermark is gone,Ive no doubt youll get that figured out too.thanks

Mr GRiM
January 24th, 2014, 01:54 PM
send me your machine code and I will give you a key, I have 10 or so keys to use up from all my donations.

musclehead52
January 24th, 2014, 02:11 PM
this is really dumb :) but,:ashamed:where you get the machine code from ? I think I may have seen mine once somewhere and didnt know what it was and ignored it, duh. Think im just gonna leave this alone altogether,put the blackglass in the aeroglass folder and activated and turned it all on and total insanity no buttons anywhere weird little boxes and ?marks on the edges all around the folders that were out of whack and could barely make stuff out enough to turn it off,after trying about 10 themes but they were all screwey.just too deep for me I guess.

Dj Mauro
January 25th, 2014, 10:52 AM
Hi Mr Grimm :) can you give me a key?
Machine ID: VQQKHBL3I4D4OLPAOSDJL6DHSXFLUGOQIJLCFY3IGLUN2CXY

kibran
January 27th, 2014, 07:10 PM
Can you give me a key please?
Machine ID: IBTBANL5JCDCIL55HDBDL66URTDLMAHAXYLLMTPQYLDZ5O4Q

Mr GRiM
January 28th, 2014, 01:35 PM
this is really dumb :) but,:ashamed:where you get the machine code from ? I think I may have seen mine once somewhere and didnt know what it was and ignored it, duh. Think im just gonna leave this alone altogether,put the blackglass in the aeroglass folder and activated and turned it all on and total insanity no buttons anywhere weird little boxes and ?marks on the edges all around the folders that were out of whack and could barely make stuff out enough to turn it off,after trying about 10 themes but they were all screwey.just too deep for me I guess.

OK first of all you get the machine code from the debug file in the aero glass folder or from the popup that appears not long after you start up,now as for your other issue it sounds like you used the official installer from Big Muscle and checked the box for the shiny glass "theme", this is a custom theme resource but it will only work with the default aero theme, you can use custom theme atlas images to change the explorer frames on any themes but they have to match the exact layout of the original.

To fix this problem load my Aero Glass Configurator and clear the registry value or alternatively delete the win8cp.png image from the aero glass folder.

Mr GRiM
January 28th, 2014, 01:39 PM
Hi Mr Grimm :) can you give me a key?
Machine ID: VQQKHBL3I4D4OLPAOSDJL6DHSXFLUGOQIJLCFY3IGLUN2CXY

Here you go, enjoy.

Mr GRiM
January 28th, 2014, 01:41 PM
Can you give me a key please?
Machine ID: IBTBANL5JCDCIL55HDBDL66URTDLMAHAXYLLMTPQYLDZ5O4Q

No worries.

Dj Mauro
January 28th, 2014, 01:54 PM
Here you go, enjoy.

thank you! you are my idol! keep it up! :)

musclehead52
January 28th, 2014, 02:19 PM
well Im gonna try it again,but first is the right installer the one right under the configurator 3.0,they are together there and I used that installer and it actually made a 3.0 configurator on my desktop itself,installer is file version 0.1.0.0.-8.1 setup,3.62 mb.thats the right one ? I probably got the settings all off or something.

kibran
January 28th, 2014, 02:52 PM
Perfect! Thank you very much for a key)) ! You are the BEST!:Peace:

Mr GRiM
January 29th, 2014, 03:44 AM
well Im gonna try it again,but first is the right installer the one right under the configurator 3.0,they are together there and I used that installer and it actually made a 3.0 configurator on my desktop itself,installer is file version 0.1.0.0.-8.1 setup,3.62 mb.thats the right one ? I probably got the settings all off or something.

Yeah that was the right one, well in that case if you are still having problems then open my glass configurator and clear the custom theme atlas setting.

IceBabee
January 30th, 2014, 02:10 AM
Excellent but......I don't have windows 8! Can't afford it and not sure if I wanna yet! But deffinitely awesome post....Thank you :)

musclehead52
February 2nd, 2014, 04:38 AM
well Mr Grim,after trying all kinds of different settings to get rid of all the little ?marks and boxes around my folders I went ahead and turned off the atlas,you know that is really the way I want it to look anyway,I guess Im just getting the black glass effect.Since the atlas is turned off I wonder can i use a different release of the aeroglass exe.and switch them to get rid of the watermark and stuff. thanks for your help on everything too.I can seee my borders now :)

lubster
February 2nd, 2014, 08:31 AM
Hi, MrGrim.
I've been using Aero glass for windows 8.1 v1.1. and Thanks your 'Hide Donation Popup Autoit script'..
I like to donate Bigmuscle for a license key , but have not creditcard to donate.
Woudl you like to give me a license key, plz?
Machine ID: 3TKGFZLWFQXIALRAFJBSL7RYPQLLX6WBVCLDHFWYRLKTINRA
thanks.

hunteds911
February 2nd, 2014, 07:38 PM
So I uninstalled the Aero Glass but now I still have the watermark. What key is that hiding under?

dragonfly
February 2nd, 2014, 10:19 PM
thanks alot for this bud

andjekov
February 4th, 2014, 06:51 PM
Hallo Mr Grimm, PLease can you give my a License-Key? My Machine-ID is MK3XBULKYMQRULEA4YBIL6ZHLL3LIYMPICLRXSBIYLVBXUMY

musclehead52
February 6th, 2014, 08:21 AM
if your still looking, If you open regedit go to edit dropdown click find enter it and keep clicking find next, it will find every single file there is, for you. Damn Grim,they got you passing out aeroglass keys like welfare checks,hell,Im to embarrassed to ask for one now.

Eloy
February 6th, 2014, 11:49 AM
Hello Sir, First thanks for every thing.

As a matter of fact, i have a request ... Please Please give me a License Key for "Aero Glass for Win8.1 v1.0"
My Machine Code is: 4OXE7YLNYEFWZLGZ3TQFLBN4VN7LPREHVALPO5ZQGLLDOJDI

Thnak you again.

nguyenkinh
February 18th, 2014, 11:14 PM
I'm using on Win8.1, 3$ is not a big deal but I have no visa card or so.
Could you give me one, thanks in advance. My ID

QUKS3ULTLUYTTL75TXWDLWGY4MYL3BIVUALMFAIY6L3CMAPA

Japmeet
February 23rd, 2014, 04:40 PM
Hey,
I just came across your post and I was wondering if you could give me a license for aeroglass 8.1 as well (if its not too much trouble ofcourse)
My machine id is : 5L7X3ZLCW3AL3LLDUIBALTUMSUALTV2QJMLDPMGYQL5WSMVQ
Thanks!

Bubba080984
February 25th, 2014, 08:50 PM
I need a license for my computer the machine code is 6QZJ4TLDZ6XBRLNGRFKTLYNDYRVLIXX5EWLUDZPIWLRSA34Y

Mr GRiM
March 1st, 2014, 01:57 AM
Please no more requests, I will only give keys to regular active members.

Dark Knight
March 1st, 2014, 03:01 AM
Do you still have to disable Secure Boot in order to use this?

This was one of the sticking points to me using this. :Fright:

musclehead52
March 1st, 2014, 03:19 AM
well,with all the hubaloo I kina hate to ask but its took me this long to get to actually see my machine code.no way to purchase online right now Mr Grim sir If,IF you have an extra key I sure am tired of the watermark:(.I think this would be my code.well hell it wont paste.MBON7TLJLUYTTL75KY6KLMEX4MYL3BIV6QL3VLDY6L3CMAPA.for thinkin Im so smart I sure can be an idiot sometimes.Old age I guess :)

Japmeet
March 1st, 2014, 04:25 AM
I need a license for my computer the machine code is 6QZJ4TLDZ6XBRLNGRFKTLYNDYRVLIXX5EWLUDZPIWLRSA34Y

Okay, thanks Mr. Grim! :)

Eloy
March 1st, 2014, 08:54 AM
Hello Sir, First thanks for every thing.

As a matter of fact, i have a request ... Please Please give me a License Key for "Aero Glass for Win8.1 v1.0"
My Machine Code is: 4OXE7YLNYEFWZLGZ3TQFLBN4VN7LPREHVALPO5ZQGLLDOJDI

Thnak you again.

Please no more requests, I will only give keys to regular active members.

My friend ... Hi !
maybe I'm not a regular active members but I've a difference situation with difference location ...
I'm in Iran, boycotted country and no facilities to pay or buy any apps. I'm not in a free world like you.

In The End I want to thank you for every thing.

Dark Knight
March 1st, 2014, 09:00 PM
Do you still have to disable Secure Boot in order to use this?

This was one of the sticking points to me using this. :Fright:

Sorry, but I have to bump this since it has not been answered yet.

The original question was posed for Windows 8.1 not 8. :allgood:

Mr GRiM
March 2nd, 2014, 12:58 AM
Sorry, but I have to bump this since it has not been answered yet.

The original question was posed for Windows 8.1 not 8. :allgood:

No you don't have to any more mate, now it just launches a process called aerohost.exe with Task Scheduler and he has also removed the need to download MS symbols, you can still use the older method though but it's now not supported and any registry settings will only take effect if aerohost.exe is running.

The above information is mainly for the latest version 1.2 that I have not yet posted but the aerohost is still relevant in the 1.0 version, I will upload the new build shortly but I think Big Muscle is planning another update within the next week.

Mr GRiM
March 2nd, 2014, 01:03 AM
well,with all the hubaloo I kina hate to ask but its took me this long to get to actually see my machine code.no way to purchase online right now Mr Grim sir If,IF you have an extra key I sure am tired of the watermark:(.I think this would be my code.well hell it wont paste.for thinkin Im so smart I sure can be an idiot sometimes.Old age I guess :)

His site is doing some maintenance at the moment mate and there is no access to get new keys so I will have to wait till he has it back up again.

Dark Knight
March 2nd, 2014, 01:12 AM
No you don't have to any more mate, now it just launches a process called aerohost.exe with Task Scheduler and he has also removed the need to download MS symbols, you can still use the older method though but it's now not supported and any registry settings will only take effect if aerohost.exe is running.

The above information is mainly for the latest version 1.2 that I have not yet posted but the aerohost is still relevant in the 1.0 version, I will upload the new build shortly but I think Big Muscle is planning another update within the next week.

Thanks for the reply Grim, I'm gonna give it a run.

Dark Knight
March 2nd, 2014, 01:26 AM
Thanks for the reply Grim, I'm gonna give it a run.

Worked like a charm! :happy:

If and when you can get more keys, would I be able to trouble you for one?
My Machine code is : ISOJDPL5LUYTTL75LLX2LL574MYL3BIV2OLSCSFA6L3CMAPA

Mr GRiM
March 2nd, 2014, 08:12 AM
Just posted AIO installer for version 1.2

Release notes:

AERO GLASS for Win8.1 v1.2
* disable glass safety zone when rendered region is full covered
* ensure that correct dbghelp.dll in AeroGlass directory is loaded
* caption color fix
* added option set custom caption color: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\DWM:ColorizationColorCaption (DWORD in format 0xBBGGRR)
* do not unload WindowsCodecs.dll to avoid race condition with WIC hooking
* completely rewritten settings loading
- aerohost.exe needs to be running else settings from HKEY_CURRENT_USER won't be loaded
- it means that user's settings from HKEY_CURRENT_USER will NOT be loaded when deprecated AppInit_DLLs method is used!!!
- dwm.exe symbols are not needed anymore to load user's settings

Asnemdan
March 3rd, 2014, 10:55 AM
Hello Mr. Grim , you would for me the key for Aero Glass v1.2 please? thank you in advance for your work

twisted3313
March 4th, 2014, 06:59 PM
hello grimm if you could get me a key email me at twisted3313 at gmail dot com for my deviceid please i hate the watermark and his site is down :crying:

twisted3313
March 6th, 2014, 02:41 AM
NB47DXL3H5QYUL2D35MJLHSUJIBLN5H25ULUVQPISLD4BMVY please email me or post here thank you in advance

RedDesires
March 6th, 2014, 06:26 AM
What a neat idea, and I agree with the whole "free with limitations not watermark" part. Wonderful work there :)

Mr GRiM
March 7th, 2014, 01:50 AM
well,with all the hubaloo I kina hate to ask but its took me this long to get to actually see my machine code.no way to purchase online right now Mr Grim sir If,IF you have an extra key I sure am tired of the watermark:(.I think this would be my code.well hell it wont paste.MBON7TLJLUYTTL75KY6KLMEX4MYL3BIV6QL3VLDY6L3CMAPA.for thinkin Im so smart I sure can be an idiot sometimes.Old age I guess :)

Hi mate sorry I took so long here you go.

Mr GRiM
March 7th, 2014, 01:54 AM
Worked like a charm! :happy:

If and when you can get more keys, would I be able to trouble you for one?
My Machine code is : ISOJDPL5LUYTTL75LLX2LL574MYL3BIV2OLSCSFA6L3CMAPA

Here is your key mate, enjoy.

stu
March 7th, 2014, 04:28 AM
hi mr grim im upgrading frm win8 to win8.1 today , ive been working away so not bin around but im back now and wil be active , cud u please save me a windows 8.1 areo glass key til later today ty either way

twisted3313
March 7th, 2014, 04:35 AM
thank you ill try in the morning

musclehead52
March 7th, 2014, 06:36 AM
hell Hah just like thanks a lot man I really appreciate ya.Guess no point in repping the rep huh:)Well crap,see thats why Im a musclehead sometimes.how this supposed to work,cause when I use it I get an error code box says its not a valid registry script instead of merging.doh.:( it says you can only import binary registry files from within the registery editor.Mr Grim sir what did I do wrong as it still wont merge an I still got watermark ?"damn it Jim Im a musclehead not a registry surgion".can you help me out with this ?

Dark Knight
March 7th, 2014, 12:25 PM
Here is your key mate, enjoy.

Thanks Grim, this really makes Windows 8.1 more bearable!

Asnemdan
March 7th, 2014, 01:02 PM
hi here is my machine key : XIQINMLNLGXTOL3TRWP4LUIGZP7LB7C4FRL46J2IBLBCYZ6A , I thought you had more key n.

thank you in advance if you have one for me, I sai you cool.

twisted3313
March 7th, 2014, 06:42 PM
okay so i put the key in the aero folder til tells me im not full but now my glass is gone i think i got rid of all my old regedits but now no glass i get this error
in debug list the shiny is there but i cant see thru this the error EnsureGlassSafetyZoneSurfaces failed 0x80070057 thank for all your help

Dark Knight
March 7th, 2014, 08:39 PM
okay so i put the key in the aero folder til tells me im not full but now my glass is gone i think i got rid of all my old regedits but now no glass i get this error
in debug list the shiny is there but i cant see thru this the error EnsureGlassSafetyZoneSurfaces failed 0x80070057 thank for all your help

All you needed to do is copy and paste the license.key into your C:\AeroGlass folder and reboot to remove the watermark.

twisted3313
March 7th, 2014, 08:54 PM
what if my win 8.1 pc is offline?

musclehead52
March 8th, 2014, 03:32 AM
it says you can only import binary registry files from within the registry editor.Mr Grim sir what did I do wrong as it still wont merge an I still got watermark ?"damn it Jim Im a musclehead not a registry surgion"..can you help me out with this ?..Belay that order captain Grim.I figured it out :)All you needed to do is copy and paste the license.key into your C:\AeroGlass folder and reboot to remove the watermark. Thanks Batman and thanks a lot to you Mr grim,Ahh no more pop up box and watermark and I think the romulans left too.thanks a lot

twisted3313
March 9th, 2014, 04:16 AM
i put the .key in the aero folder and no dice still getting message ive rebooted 2 times but still nothing you think its cause my pc is offline

Mr GRiM
March 9th, 2014, 08:30 AM
i put the .key in the aero folder and no dice still getting message ive rebooted 2 times but still nothing you think its cause my pc is offline

I never provided you with any key so if you downloaded one of the ones I gave to another member it will not work on your system.

Xplorer4x4
March 9th, 2014, 10:25 AM
Sorry if this has been answered..in a rush..

Do we need to install them in this order?
Aero Glass Win8.1 Setup
Aero Glass Configurator_v3.0
Aero Glass v1.2 Win8.1 Setup

I tried installing v1.2 but got a message about DWM and symbols. My understanding was the symbols were included in v1.2 eliminating a need the Win8.1_Setup file.

Mr GRiM
March 9th, 2014, 11:50 AM
Sorry if this has been answered..in a rush..

Do we need to install them in this order?
Aero Glass Win8.1 Setup
Aero Glass Configurator_v3.0
Aero Glass v1.2 Win8.1 Setup

I tried installing v1.2 but got a message about DWM and symbols. My understanding was the symbols were included in v1.2 eliminating a need the Win8.1_Setup file.
You only need to download the 1.2 setup and that has my configuration tool included, Big Muscle has said the MS Symbols shouldn't be needed with this build so if your seeing messages like that then you should probably ask him for support.

Just to confirm though, you are using Windows 8.1 and you have not used the leaked Spring Update 1?

twisted3313
March 9th, 2014, 06:40 PM
i thought that was mine i looked back and seen it was not for me but if you can i would be very thankful here is my id again
NB47DXL3H5QYUL2D35MJLHSUJIBLN5H25ULUVQPISLD4BMVY

stu
March 11th, 2014, 11:25 AM
hi mark this is my code BA3FQOLHU7ZIILHAPWEIL4OGQFXLPOXV6SLCO5ZILLBT6DVY for areoglass ty if you can help me

Asnemdan
March 11th, 2014, 03:52 PM
hi grim, I wonder if t is you had a key for me , may be you have not seen n m a request? so if you encor of available key, here is my ID: XIQINMLNLGXTOL3TRWP4LUIGZP7LB7C4FRL46J2IBLBCYZ6A

thank you for keeping me informed and still more if you have a key for me ...

eternity0086
March 16th, 2014, 12:22 AM
Dear Mr. Grim!
I would like to ask a key.
My machine code:
3ZOWXGLESON7FLADKHHLLTQRAD4LCAC2ERLSWJDACLQBWAIY
I would be very grateful!
Have a nice day!

MFava
March 19th, 2014, 10:24 AM
many thx!

Dark Knight
March 27th, 2014, 08:13 PM
Just downloaded version 1.2.1

What changes have been made that differs from 1.2? :idk:

DelgadoRenny
April 1st, 2014, 07:28 PM
Hey Mr GRiM can you give me a key?

Machine ID: 4YKQORLPZ6XBRLNG5547L2TBYRVLIXX5SCLT5UYQWLRSA34Y

ty

June 13th, 2014, 07:16 PM
GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM) i've had 1.2.1 which for some reason i'm in that small group that it won't work properly. then i got the version to do by hand and it works. now i have 1.2.5 plus a symbols pack by lamia and it works sweet. first i see no configurator after install, and never have. second i can tell you for a fact the popup and water mark are still in 1.2.1 and 1.2.5. so in a nutshell where is the configurator and how do i get rid of both the popup and watermark. thanks

Lito
June 17th, 2014, 10:02 AM
Cheers Mr Grim............. i finally got a download link from Lamia for aero glass but mine has the watermark on the version 1.2.5 im looking to get rid of the watermark per donate as i've read before in various places but i dont see where to donate to get rid of it can ya point me in the right direction bro.......... TIA :Smile:

Slinger05
July 7th, 2014, 04:50 AM
Wow! Very nice. i'm a newb when it comes to his stuff but your program helped out a lot! Thanks dev.

.c0dy
August 3rd, 2014, 01:32 AM
I can give out 5 keys :)
If anyone is interested, PM me your ID and E-Mail :)

Mr GRiM
August 4th, 2014, 02:41 AM
Sorry I have not updated this thread for a while, links fixed and latest version now available.

Lamia
August 4th, 2014, 08:15 AM
For those of you who have experience any Aero Glass Configurator start up application mistake aka blank application window like me, make sure you install this application to C:\AeroGlass folder path (default path that is given in application to install), this way you will fix that mistake, also thanks Mr GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM) for update & help on this situation! :Peace:

kbabe
August 4th, 2014, 03:07 PM
Can aeroglass work on windows 8.1 start menu??Any help would be appreciated..Thanks guys!And a big thanks to Grim..:Smile:

Mr GRiM
August 4th, 2014, 03:10 PM
Can aeroglass work on windows 8.1 start menu??Any help would be appreciated..Thanks guys!And a big thanks to Grim..:Smile:

Do you mean can you you get the blur behind the start menu using SIB Start Is Back?

kbabe
August 4th, 2014, 03:12 PM
Yes!Exactly that and thanks for the quick reply..

kbabe
August 4th, 2014, 03:13 PM
Yes!Exactly that and thanks for the quick reply..
And what about right click??

Mr GRiM
August 4th, 2014, 03:20 PM
You will need to check the box in SIB appearance options to disable start menu translucency, same goes if you want blur behind the task bar, as for the right click I take it you are refering to the context menu, if so the answer is no, you cant have blur or transparency in the right click context menu.

carefactorzer0
August 7th, 2014, 09:33 AM
Hi all First Post, Love the site and the community.

I was wondering if there are any more keys for glass8 cheers.

Machine code (Windows 8.1 64 Bit)

2BRYM5LJU7ZIILHAHWHKLSFIQFXLPOXVXHLTVAQYLLBT6DVY

Mr GRiM
August 7th, 2014, 10:15 AM
Hi all First Post, Love the site and the community.

I was wondering if there are any more keys for glass8 cheers.

Machine code (Windows 8.1 64 Bit)

2BRYM5LJU7ZIILHAHWHKLSFIQFXLPOXVXHLTVAQYLLBT6DVY

Here you go mate, enjoy :smile:

carefactorzer0
August 7th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Thanks Grim :)

kbabe
August 7th, 2014, 11:44 AM
I've had a key for aerglass but I can't figure out how to activate it

Mr GRiM
August 7th, 2014, 12:16 PM
All you need to do is put the key file in the aero glass folder.

kbabe
August 7th, 2014, 12:27 PM
Thank you for that info bud.:peace2:Thanks Grim...

Mr GRiM
August 7th, 2014, 02:28 PM
Please don't post hacks like this, we support these developers for Windows 8, they have spent years developing these programs for us and I have personally been involved and donated to show my support, without people like this I would have never made the switch to Windows 8 and if people are just going to hack his software he will no longer support it in the future.

BarBoss35
August 9th, 2014, 08:38 AM
Где можно скачать этот файл?

TRANSLATED WITH GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

Where can I download this file?

Lamia
August 9th, 2014, 10:38 AM
Welcome to Virtual Customs BarBoss35 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/279898-BarBoss35) , enjoy your stay with us and use only english in forum and threads! :peace:

August 9th, 2014, 01:11 PM

TRANSLATED WITH GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

Where can I download this file?

the links are in the first post. enjoy

alucardisking
September 21st, 2014, 10:59 AM
hey if you have anymore keys for v1.2.5 for win 8.1 i donated but it wasnt enough for a key my machine code is
X26O4ULYVMI5OLNX7WL5LQ2QUN2L4V5UONLJDM4IBLB5FFNA thank you win 8.1 64bit

September 21st, 2014, 01:16 PM
hey if you have anymore keys for v1.2.5 for win 8.1 i donated but it wasnt enough for a key my machine code is
X26O4ULYVMI5OLNX7WL5LQ2QUN2L4V5UONLJDM4IBLB5FFNA thank you win 8.1 64bit

according to Lamia (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/231164-Lamia) all you have to do is donate a dollar or two to get your unlock code. i would contact them via the site and see what you need to do to get your code.

IFireEagle
September 28th, 2014, 07:14 PM
Good !

Katut
July 1st, 2015, 10:40 PM
Aero Glass on Win 8.1.1 please help a rookie!!

Lenovo laptop G570 core i5 with 8 gig ram and 1Tb HDD. OS is Win 8.1.1 x64 Fresh installation with all updates and drivers up to date and with no tweaks installed except for the multicolor Previewpane by sagorpirbd on deviantart (here (http://sagorpirbd.deviantart.com/art/Multicolor-Previewpane-for-Win-8-8-1-Update-1-384582853?offset=100#comments)) with its VS Longhorn Revealed 8 (here (http://sagorpirbd.deviantart.com/art/Longhorn-Revealed-8-384876151)) and the OldNewExplorer v1.1.5.1 dll version, Config version 1.1.0.0

Create restore point!

Don't know what I am doing wrong, each time I install Aero Glass and blur tweaker and reboot my machine is broken. On log on I get flashing screen and some message about DWM not loading and after a while it goes black and no response from the machine.

Safe mode boot to delete C:AeroGlass directory or run restore point.

If I can get it working I will donate for the aeroglass feature!

Can someone please write a step by step procedure to install AeroGlass with any precautionary preparation required.
Or if there is an existing Thread please direct me.

Thank you in advance!

sejatie21NEW
March 27th, 2016, 06:24 PM
Ehh.. what should I say :)