PDA

View Full Version : Only one download per purchase?

daveje9
January 22nd, 2014, 04:21 AM
I bought themes before (and ty Grimm for making Poison & H2O free!) and thought once bought always available to download. I have since bought a new comp - and for a few bux, bought Airlock again. I then decided to restore to a system image (thus wiping everything out since 1/6/14) - and now do I have to buy my themes all over again?

ONE MAN ARMY
January 22nd, 2014, 07:42 AM
I bought themes before (and ty Grimm for making Poison & H2O free!) and thought once bought always available to download. I have since bought a new comp - and for a few bux, bought Airlock again. I then decided to restore to a system image (thus wiping everything out since 1/6/14) - and now do I have to buy my themes all over again?

What themes did you previously purchase and need again? Im sure Mr Grim can Get you those themes again. Just let me know.

Mr GRiM
January 22nd, 2014, 08:29 AM
You should be able to download any of the themes you have already purchased, after you log on go to My Account at the top of the screen,there you should see Previous Orders, click on View for the theme you want to download again and you should see a download link.