PDA

View Full Version : Unable to fully install theme

soldierofpoverty
January 26th, 2014, 06:48 PM
[SOLVED] [If anyone is reading this and has the same issue, follow these steps: uninstall the theme by deleting it from your personalization menu AND deleting it from your C:/windows/resources/themes folder, then use Universal Theme Patcher (patch all three options and then restart), and then reinstall your theme. That should fix it.]

Hi guys,

I'm new to this stuff, so this is probably my fault, but today I tried installing Razoredge's Skyrim Cold Steel theme, and most of the theme seems to be installed (wallpapers, sounds, fonts, icons, etc), but the color scheme seems to be off. When I open the personalization screen it says that my color scheme is "windows classic," which is probably the problem, but I can't seem to change it to whatever Cold Steel's color scheme is supposed to be. As a result a lot of the textures seem to be off. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

I've attached two images, the first of which is a screenshot of my desktop, and the second which is what the Cold Steel theme is supposed to look like

ONE MAN ARMY
January 26th, 2014, 10:56 PM
Sent you a Pm , It looks like you simply need to just patch your system with universal Theme Patcher and Install Theme Resource changer. I sent you a PM if you would like 1 on 1 direction. i can help you !

soldierofpoverty
January 27th, 2014, 12:13 AM
Sent you a Pm , It looks like you simply need to just patch your system with universal Theme Patcher and Install Theme Resource changer. I sent you a PM if you would like 1 on 1 direction. i can help you !
Hey, that won't be necessary; I installed Universal Theme Patcher and then reinstalled the theme and it works great now. Thank you for your help!

ONE MAN ARMY
January 27th, 2014, 03:02 AM
Hey, that won't be necessary; I installed Universal Theme Patcher and then reinstalled the theme and it works great now. Thank you for your help!

Great Glad you got it all working now.

IceBabee
January 27th, 2014, 09:28 PM
Glad you got it!!!!! Thanks for the reply :)