PDA

View Full Version : Youtube to mp3 Downloader

Originalganjaman
February 12th, 2014, 11:50 PM
With this app you can download your favourite videos in mp4 format or convert them to mp3 for use with ITunes etc.

http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-gb/app/download-youtube/5b72aae4-35b1-4b98-86fa-cf620693ee5f

XxHackThisxX
February 13th, 2014, 03:13 AM
nice.!

Originalganjaman
February 13th, 2014, 10:49 AM
Thanks!.. it's a great app with fast downloads and good quality video/audio

IceBabee
February 14th, 2014, 03:19 AM
Nice share....Thank you :)

kemihansome
July 16th, 2014, 04:43 AM
am unable to install it from store...
error code 0x80070241

Lamia
July 16th, 2014, 07:43 AM
I'm using Freemake Video Downloader, best free desktop application for sure for this case, give it a try people, easy to use, been using it for years! :Peace:

Originalganjaman
July 16th, 2014, 11:59 AM
Strange i just tried the link and it works fine here, perhaps the app isn't compatable with your device, i'm using Win8.1 64bit

Originalganjaman
July 16th, 2014, 12:05 PM
Freemake is a good downloading app for the desktop but the downloader i posted was for people who like to use the metro/modern environment (not myself i hate metro):Smile:

Dark Knight
July 16th, 2014, 01:36 PM
I'm using Freemake Video Downloader, best free desktop application for sure for this case, give it a try people, easy to use, been using it for years! :Peace:

The first time I installed a Freemake product while back I immediately uninstalled it because it installs the PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program) or PUA (Potentially Unwanted Application) called OpenCandy, which back then made Antivirus and Malware alarms go off like sirens, since then most (not all ) Antivirus and Malware companies have taken Open Candy off their list but I still do not like it and therefore will not use any software ( including any Freemake Product ) that installs OpenCandy.
It will install without your knowledge and if I remember correctly will not show up on your add / remove progrmas list. You should find it installed in your C:\ProgramData folder.

Here is Wikipedia's description of OpenCandy:
"OpenCandy from SweetLabs, Inc., a company based in San Diego, is an advertising software module consisting of a Microsoft Windows library that can be incorporated in a Windows Installer. When a user installs an application that has the OpenCandy library, there is an option to install additional software that it recommends (based on a scan of the user's system and geolocation).

The software was originally developed for the DivX installation, by CEO Darrius Thompson. When installing DivX, the user was prompted to optionally install the Yahoo! Toolbar. DivX received $15.7 million during the first nine months of 2008 from Yahoo and other software developers, after 250 million downloads.

Chester Ng, the former DivX business development director, is chief business officer and Mark Chweh, former DivX engineering director, is chief technology officer.
OpenCandy has attracted criticism because of privacy concerns. Past versions of OpenCandy were considered adware by Microsoft Security Essentials as they "may send user-specific information ... without obtaining adequate user consent". OpenCandy has claimed that this is because another company used OpenCandy without the formal warning in their EULA."

Malwarebytes still flags OpenCandy as malicious.

Freemake may make good products but because they do this and install it on the slide, I will not use their products.
XVideoService Thief (http://xviservicethief.sourceforge.net/) and Any Video Converter (http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/) are both free, don't use OpenCandy and can download Youtube vids.

Aries
July 16th, 2014, 02:03 PM
been using this site for years>>> http://www.youtube-mp3.org/
No installing any apps,no nothing.just copy and paste youtube url,click convert,then download.everything happens in less then a minute.I have NEVER had a problem with it.i have download and converted over 2,500 videos to mp3's.
just thought i would share :)

Originalganjaman
July 17th, 2014, 02:01 PM
I've used that site in the past and it works great, only problem for me was the mp3 could only be 30 mins length max if i remember correctly

Aries
July 17th, 2014, 11:28 PM
I've used that site in the past and it works great, only problem for me was the mp3 could only be 30 mins length max if i remember correctly

I never download videos with it.only music.it will letcha download as much music as you want.and i have ALOT of music that i downloaded from it.lol

mistersingh
July 18th, 2014, 05:42 AM
Wow nice find thanks.:Smile: