PDA

View Full Version : the new windows 8.1.1

musclehead52
February 22nd, 2014, 09:56 PM
well I just cant stand it so I gotta razz all u 8.1 haters out there as of this morning I guess its really 8.1.1.:0 I have been downloading an upgrade and a ton of files from Microsoft.I now have a mic for my desktop,a receptionist that can answer the phone and actually carry on a conversation. Upgrade of zira to zira pro.A few more voices A crapload of text and speech upgrades to automated AI system.A program to teach me how to use it all.New 8.1 macros ,new files to replace the c# with files from micro.the same as the AIML Artificial Intelligence files that can learn.Wow! and Im still downloadin more stuff.Awesome is all I can say.Well-MOVE over Scotty cause I don't need a mouse and keyboard anymore.Yu guys better get on the wagon,I knew 8.1 was way more than just an Operating system.HELL yes.Im Pretty sure some 3d is coming cause I got some kenect face recognition ect.upgrades also.Wowsers.Got work to do.later :) Oh yeah and files so my pc dictates while I tell it what to write or who to contact.

ONE MAN ARMY
February 22nd, 2014, 10:32 PM
How much is Microsoft Paying You??? :gun2:

beagleman1701
February 22nd, 2014, 11:56 PM
widows 8 is liked by some but most gamers and skinners hate it i bought a new pc and had them take 8 off and put on 7 8 is good for touch and other things why Microsoft wont keep both is the question they know 8 is hated by some a good business would have both instead of ramming 8 down our throats.

musclehead52
February 23rd, 2014, 09:44 AM
Well,as a matter of fact,I didnt really have a lot of choice at the time to go to 8 cause my wife bought me a new tower ect. when My motherboard burned up in my 5 year old pc club tower and has a 2 year warranty.So I was kinda stuck and I had been collecting steadily for bout 8 years.Crap I had Hmm probably 120 themes I could run,now really bout oh 3. And nobody much is building 8.1 stuff so I been pretty much hatin on 8 a lot,specially when I see stuff like harvey and razors latest,and cyberfox 7 theme ect. But the more I learned 8 and about it the more I liked it hell I forgot I had a metro screen more or less.But the customizing,thats been killin me But Im learning all the html and changing stuff around pretty fast.Need to know how to port 7 to 8.1 cause I got about 100 themes saved away.Im used to blown out on my 7. Well All the new AI stuff really was a boost for me cause I love stuff like that and have been waiting for the day.hell for I go Ill put 250 of my dragon walls up and share.youll see. Im just intoall sorts of crapola like all this and Im pretty much broke down right now having 8.1. Crap I got like about hmm 6000 wallpapers,500 self installing ani cursors.about 1700 tattoo patterns mostly b&w like tribal ect.nice ones, round 150 themes uh,probably 400 programs,2,000 movies give or take a couple. 47 or 8 full tv series Sat.N.L.yr.1-12 and,well theres more. Im into my computer and collect stuff :) so for a while now Im kinda on the outs over femin for themin cause of 8. and damn if everybody months later are still just pumpin out 7 stuff.like the last few like requim an stealth you know F_n awesome, so what,cause till I learn to change all of them Im stuck in the freakin mud.Sad part is I wouldnt trade back to 7 now.no way.not because of the new AI stuff either,hell itll work on 7.,truth is 7 aint half the OS 8.1 its just theres hardly no damn good theme stuff and crap It aint even Up on the header bar by 7. well wah you know I guess thats life.Absolutely Great bunch of people here and lots of great work and artists,by the way where in the hell is the color code in harveys cyberfox header bar for home n exit ect not in the html,or any where I can find.makin my wife a pink browsertheme and mines different but the links stand out so bad I shut down till I can change the color.well later,off to collect some more digital walls.sure would like to change those colors.

IceBabee
February 24th, 2014, 04:24 AM
Well it all sounds good, but I have 7........I couldn't afford a new PC, hell I can't even afford just the windows.......so! Anyhow Thanks for the info :)

musclehead52
February 24th, 2014, 11:17 AM
Well I just want to say that all the stuff I have been talking about is also all available for windows 7 also,it just requires a little harder digging to get the extra make it all compatible stuff.All of it is pretty hard to collect because it is all scattered through all their downloads at the micro.download site,and there is a whole lot of the new stuff.I typed in a few different things like speech recognition and it'll bring a lot of it up.and most of the programs you may already have like say speech sdk 5.1 and platform are not the same if you compare they all have changed and been upgraded like Zira bieng Zira pro now. even sdk 11 has changed in the last couple weeks.I have older and recent of most and not any are like each other.Well I just thought Id throw this out there in case anyone was interested.H.A.N.D.:)