PDA

View Full Version : UxStyle and Windows 8.1

Dark Knight
March 25th, 2014, 10:05 PM
I think I might have posted this before but did not get an answer ........

I don't think everyone else is having this problem or I would have found the solution. Why is it whenever I want to change custom themes I have to uninstall then reinstall UxStyle?

If I don't uninstall and reinstall first when I try to switch themes in personalization nothing but the wallpaper will change. This has had me scratching my head for quite some time and up until now I have been dealing with having to uninstall and reinstall UxStyle before switching themes, but it is getting downright annoying now. :sigh:

Any ideas?

Lamia
March 25th, 2014, 10:11 PM
Hmm in my case there were diferent weard behaivors with that application with custom themes. I don't prefer that theme patcher for Windows 8 or 8.1, try using UltraUXThemePatcher, works on my pc 100%, never have any issues with it! :peace:

Dark Knight
March 25th, 2014, 10:31 PM
Hmm in my case there were diferent weard behaivors with that application with custom themes. I don't prefer that theme patcher for Windows 8 or 8.1, try using UltraUXThemePatcher, works on my pc 100%, never have any issues with it! :peace:

Ok, Thanks Lamia, it seems to be working now using UltraUXThemePatcher, I didn't know there was a version 2.3 out. A while back I was using version 2.2 of UltraUXThemePatcher and was getting the same results as I mentioned above.

Lamia
March 25th, 2014, 11:57 PM
Ok, Thanks Lamia, it seems to be working now using UltraUXThemePatcher, I didn't know there was a version 2.3 out. A while back I was using version 2.2 of UltraUXThemePatcher and was getting the same results as I mentioned above.
Glad to help, enjoy! :peace: