PDA

View Full Version : Thread Tags:

XxHackThisxX
April 4th, 2014, 02:52 PM
This is the second time i have had ah request to stop tagging people.I personally have no problem with this as my only intentions are to get people not only to notice my work but to get involved in vc.Sometime people do not see everything unless yah tag them.This gives them ah chance to see or grab something they might have missed if they had not been tagged.I have had ah few however that were more then happy to be tagged because they had never been tagged before.
if you wish not to be tagged,let me know and i will be more then happy to blacklist yah from my tagging list.I know to some it can be ah nuisance and that is understandable.I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thankyou
Sincerely: XxHackThisxX

deviantdon
April 4th, 2014, 03:12 PM
dont ever stop tagging me my brother... love your walls!!!

poweredbyostx
April 4th, 2014, 03:42 PM
You're welcome,hope I will see more awesome wallpapers from you.Feel free to tag me at any time..

April 4th, 2014, 04:50 PM
XxHackThisxX (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/245518-XxHackThisxX) i'm with deviantdon (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/216461-deviantdon) don't stop tagging me. there are way too many times that i've missed something cause i take a quick look at the thread title and pass on looking at it, but when i'm tagged i always look.

IceBabee
April 4th, 2014, 08:18 PM
I love being tagged so please don't stop tagging me either! Love your work.....you are a hell of an artist and I appreciate your work!!!!!:girl::loving:

XxHackThisxX
April 4th, 2014, 09:17 PM
Thankyou my friends for all yah nice comments.Means ah great deal to me :)

Mr GRiM
April 4th, 2014, 09:50 PM
I have no problem with it, it just shows what an active and sharing member you are, keep up the good work mate :smile:

ONE MAN ARMY
April 4th, 2014, 10:31 PM
This is the second time i have had ah request to stop tagging people.I personally have no problem with this as my only intentions are to get people not only to notice my work but to get involved in vc.Sometime people do not see everything unless yah tag them.This gives them ah chance to see or grab something they might have missed if they had not been tagged.I have had ah few however that were more then happy to be tagged because they had never been tagged before.
if you wish not to be tagged,let me know and i will be more then happy to blacklist yah from my tagging list.I know to some it can be ah nuisance and that is understandable.I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thankyou
Sincerely: XxHackThisxX

im with everyone here. Keep taggin. If someone has an issue with it. just keep taggin. They will get over it. LOL . I enjoy all the content you bring to everyone here at VC So keep it coming. Thanks

beagleman1701
April 4th, 2014, 10:41 PM
keep tagging me as well whom ever said that just doesnt know what we are about.

-somebody-
April 5th, 2014, 12:03 AM
im new to this site and theres so much to discover, keep on taggin brother cause its just showing me more :D thanks

Lamia
April 5th, 2014, 08:36 AM
Keep what you doing mate, keep a spirit alive, we need it for sure here! :peace:

Dark Knight
April 5th, 2014, 01:24 PM
I'm with everyone else too.

I like being tagged so I don't miss any of the great posts and art posted here at VC.

I'll tell you what, of all the other forums and sites like VC, there is no other like VC. Some of the best talent I have ever seen resides right in this very forum, you guys are great and I look forward to each and every day here.
:beautiful:

Robbo
April 5th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Keep tagging me XxHackThisxX (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/245518-XxHackThisxX) Love to keep informed of what is new.

Stephanie
May 2nd, 2014, 07:22 AM
Im happy to be Tagged by anyone (I can get lost in my profile :Smile:) Love seeing new work :girl::loving:

Originalganjaman
May 2nd, 2014, 09:54 AM
Never stop tagging me mate, i luv your work