PDA

View Full Version : aeroglass

musclehead52
April 9th, 2014, 11:48 PM
just wanted to say if anyone figures out which new 8.1 update made the dwm file incompatible Id like to know so I can remove it or something.thanks

Lamia
April 10th, 2014, 08:37 AM
just wanted to say if anyone figures out which new 8.1 update made the dwm file incompatible Id like to know so I can remove it or something.thanks
Can you be more specific about your problem situation?

devvv128
April 10th, 2014, 10:23 AM

To fix your problem you need the latest windows symbols , I have it but if you cant start your windows aka hang in login screen you needed another os to place the symbols .

DL this pack and choice your version of os (x86 or x64) and copy the symbols folder in ( C:\AeroGlass )

http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/99330748/file.html

10 minutes ago i solved the same problem from my mac os x partition.

Hope it helps.

musclehead52
April 10th, 2014, 11:06 PM
yeah Im trying to figure that out,one of the new 8.1.1 updates that change 8.1 again made the dwm incompatible and it stopped working.it was the like 886 megabyte brand new download from microsoft that was online in 5 pieces early and people were getting it. that made some changes like the search by your picture and I waited and let auto updates install it.