PDA

View Full Version : Start menu missing Userpane class

kamilmysz
April 17th, 2014, 10:55 PM
Hello Everyone on thise great forum.

I have question for some theming master.
Hear is my problem I start building theme on wiondows 8.1 Update 1 with aero msstyle as base to get context menu working on modern start menu. but in this file is missing class: "Start Menu - Panels - Aero - Bottom - UserPane" and "Start Menu - Panels - Aero - Bottom - PlacesList" so I'm not able to move the user pic up. This looks realy bad now.
And becouse i don't have new wersion if WSB i'm not able to add this class.
Hear is my question could some of you do that for me Please ;)

The theme files
I'm not able to add links so please let me know if you want to do it (it is not dificoult but i don't have software to do it :( )

Thanks Kamil
and sorry for my por Eanglish

kamilmysz
April 17th, 2014, 11:49 PM
I solved the problem without adding the missing classes.
If some of you would like to move the user picture up like in windows 7 you have to set the:
Start Menu > Panels > Basic > Places List > Panels > User Pane > DEFLAUTPANESIZE:RECT to 0, 0, 0, 0
and in
Start Menu > Panels > Aero > Top > Places List > Panels > User Pane DEFLAUTPANESIZE:RECT - delete this value

Lamia
April 18th, 2014, 06:52 AM
In case you need custom maps go here, very usefull to have with your wsb: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/63105-Custom-Class-Maps-for-WSB-1-5-5-6?highlight=custom+maps

kamilmysz
April 18th, 2014, 09:37 AM
I'm using thease class map already but i think the class is mising in msstyle. To add it we have to do it like describes "3am" on vistastylebuilder forum in:
VistaStyleBulider > Help > Windows / Windows 8.1 > Updating themes to Windows 8.1 Update 1 on 4 post.
But in thease case the StartPanelCompositedBottom::StartPanelPriv is missing.

andreysPoild
May 25th, 2018, 08:56 PM
Another is to shorten up some of those long names in the menu using the rename function, and then space for a third column to start should show up.