PDA

View Full Version : Vengeance 8.1 and Armoured 8.1

kbabe
May 3rd, 2014, 03:51 PM
Was wondering if Vengeance and Armoured 8.1 can be updated for windows 8.1.1 the latest 8.1 update.They are my favorite themes but are not completely working with the new update.When you right click on a app in the start screen it doesn't show anything.Would be very cool if that could be fixed.Thanks for importing the themes.You guys are awesome:peace:

Lamia
May 3rd, 2014, 05:03 PM
You have both themes updated on this site (check their threads), also i test both themes on my Windows 8.1.1 and both works without any mistakes mate, so it's something at your end, hope some other Windows 8.1.1 users can confirm my state! :Peace:

kbabe
May 3rd, 2014, 05:41 PM
Well the themes are freak'in awesome!!And they work but on the start screen if you right click an app to change the size or to uninstall it, it doesn't even show the option to do so and I just downloaded again from the thread and still the same thing.All my other themes work perfect,Verun Honoris,Elvira,Restricted zone they all work perfect.Any Ideas at all??Thanks for replying..

devvv128
May 3rd, 2014, 06:05 PM
Well the themes are freak'in awesome!!And they work but on the start screen if you right click an app to change the size or to uninstall it, it doesn't even show the option to do so and I just downloaded again from the thread and still the same thing.All my other themes work perfect,Verun Honoris,Elvira,Restricted zone they all work perfect.Any Ideas at all??Thanks for replying..

Lamia (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/231164-Lamia) Updated to 8.1.1 Latest themes first and then OLD.!

kbabe
May 3rd, 2014, 06:27 PM
So where is the latest 8.1.1 armoured theme?I'm not seeing it in the thread..Thanks for the reply..

Lamia
May 3rd, 2014, 06:56 PM
So where is the latest 8.1.1 armoured theme?I'm not seeing it in the thread..Thanks for the reply..
Can you share a screenshot of your problem? Cause i use theme i update in this threads and no mistake on my end!

kbabe
May 3rd, 2014, 07:47 PM
This is my issue..No option to uninstall the app or resize it..

joderiz
May 3rd, 2014, 08:03 PM
many themes have this problem , only the last you have posted is ok
sory for mi Englih XD

Lamia
May 3rd, 2014, 08:06 PM
Sorry mate i don't use metro at all, i disable it completely and using startisback+ so i can't help you with that part, hope someone who use it can help you out! :Peace:

joderiz
May 3rd, 2014, 08:19 PM
Your work is very well ,Predator theme funcion right click ,other theme no :(
i don' no because Xd

Lamia
May 3rd, 2014, 09:10 PM
Your work is very well ,Predator theme funcion right click ,other theme no :(
i don' no because Xd
I didn't do anything different in that theme importing like on older ones, so that's odd! :unhappy:

devvv128
May 3rd, 2014, 11:38 PM
I didn't do anything different in that theme importing like on older ones, so that's odd! :unhappy:

Then why you updating all themes ?

HERE is the solution for the problem!

http://img.ctrlv.in/img/14/05/04/536583372289e.png

(popupBackground & popupItem)

musclehead52
May 4th, 2014, 06:50 AM
well no matter what themes I use I can find nothing anymore to update, uninstall or anything else that has to do with apps,in the metro screen.resize.hell nothing at all. So if anyone finds out where all that went Id like to know myself.I have tried everything to even get the resize option to at least show up but I have no kind of controls for apps at all anymore since the 8.1 update.

Lamia
May 4th, 2014, 08:36 AM
Then why you updating all themes ?
HERE is the solution for the problem!
(popupBackground & popupItem)
I update my themes everytime with new fixed parts for your information (if i find some bug meanwhile), i think you didn't understand my comment above mate. In the future if there is problem with my imports feel free to post a screenshot of the problem and i try to fix it, don't be disrespectfull i'm trying to helpout here and provide 100% clean working themes, and btw check out Vengeance thread (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/64955-Vengeance-Windows-8-1-Theme), it's fixed now, also i will update all my themes with this fix, for those who use metro side of windows! :Peace:

devvv128
May 4th, 2014, 08:53 AM
I update my themes everytime with new fixed parts for your information (if i find some bug meanwhile), i think you didn't understand my comment above mate. In the future if there is problem with my imports feel free to post a screenshot of the problem and i try to fix it, don't be disrespectfull i'm trying to helpout here and provide 100% clean working themes, and btw check out Vengeance thread (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/64955-Vengeance-Windows-8-1-Theme), it's fixed now, also i will update all my themes with this fix, for those who use metro side of windows! :Peace:

Nevermind man I appreciate your work. As always good work!

max68
May 4th, 2014, 01:47 PM
thank you very much friend I also had problems with the meter start resizing icons now with this thema is solved as always thank you very much for the work you do greetings max68

http://i62.tinypic.com/21m51j9.png

Lamia
May 4th, 2014, 08:16 PM
many themes have this problem , only the last you have posted is ok sorry for mi English XD

well no matter what themes I use I can find nothing anymore to update, uninstall or anything else that has to do with apps,in the metro screen.resize.hell nothing at all. So if anyone finds out where all that went Id like to know myself.I have tried everything to even get the resize option to at least show up but I have no kind of controls for apps at all anymore since the 8.1 update.

thank you very much friend I also had problems with the meter start resizing icons now with this thema is solved as always thank you very much for the work you do greetings max68

All my import projects here are now updated for Windows 8.1.1 users, check all threads or themes you need, enjoy and thank you guys for reporting this mistake, now everything should be fine! :Peace:

kbabe
May 5th, 2014, 04:56 AM
I have re-downloaded all my themes and all work 100% now.Thank you very much for the updates and hard work you put on them..much appreciated!I'll continue to check for more imports and updates..:peace:

joderiz
May 5th, 2014, 04:57 AM
Thanks Lamia, now we have much beatiful theme for our win 8.1.1 .
If you can import Equiox by MrGrim ,is one my favorites http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/47795-Equinox-Beta-1
Tanks again

Lamia
May 5th, 2014, 07:22 AM
Thanks Lamia, now we have much beatiful theme for our win 8.1.1 .
If you can import Equiox by MrGrim ,is one my favorites http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/47795-Equinox-Beta-1
Tanks again
I have almost finished Equinox: Limited Edition for users who use Glass aka transparent windows, soon it should be finished! :Peace: