PDA

View Full Version : Help me, Windows style builder problem

bellamysan
May 13th, 2014, 08:20 AM
I'd like to ask some of these thing from all of you, please help me. here is the problem:
1. How do you change shut down button image in start menu?
2. I tried to change the details pane background in WSB, when I test it, it runs fine. but after that I use Dot theme creator to make my msstyle turned into theme, after I apply my theme, the detail pane background doesn't show up, I check WBS again it is still there, after that I try to apply using WBS, and it is still gone. what should I do?

ONE MAN ARMY
May 13th, 2014, 05:51 PM
I'd like to ask some of these thing from all of you, please help me. here is the problem:
1. How do you change shut down button image in start menu?
2. I tried to change the details pane background in WSB, when I test it, it runs fine. but after that I use Dot theme creator to make my msstyle turned into theme, after I apply my theme, the detail pane background doesn't show up, I check WBS again it is still there, after that I try to apply using WBS, and it is still gone. what should I do?

If I understand Correctly I think this is a common error with WSB. Try this......

Navigate to C\users\(YOUR COMP)\appdata\local\temp\Shell. Delete shell file (entire file) after you delete the shell file try testing theme in WSB again. Hope this helps.

bellamysan
May 14th, 2014, 12:12 AM
If I understand Correctly I think this is a common error with WSB. Try this......

Navigate to C\users\(YOUR COMP)\appdata\local\temp\Shell. Delete shell file (entire file) after you delete the shell file try testing theme in WSB again. Hope this helps.

thanks for the reply, apparently that's not the problem, It is solved, I just need to copy the shell from temp dir.

do you by any chance have the answer for the question 1?