PDA

View Full Version : Error When instal HUD Premium Themes

Nasrul Haq Bin Husain
May 21st, 2014, 09:44 AM
i found this error when i try to instal HUD premium theme, windows can't find c:\windows\resource\themes\HUD basic themes. make sure you write it correctly and try instal it again. help me fix it please......,

Lamia
May 21st, 2014, 10:38 AM
Welcome to Virtual Customs mate, in your situation i notice you have wrong typed path, fix this part: ''resource'' to ''Resources''

Nasrul Haq Bin Husain
May 22nd, 2014, 03:05 AM
Thank you for your help, lamia, i mean i install theme it at c: windows\resources\themes, but after that appear message this error windows can't find c:\windows\resources\themes\HUD basic themes. make sure you write it correctly and try instal it again. help me fix it please......,

Lamia
May 22nd, 2014, 10:52 AM
Thank you for your help, lamia, i mean i install theme it at c: windows\resources\themes, but after that appear message this error windows can't find c:\windows\resources\themes\HUD basic themes. make sure you write it correctly and try instal it again. help me fix it please......,
Can you make a screenshot of your Resources/Themes directory and right click personalization window? It will be easyer for me too see what you did wrong! :peace:

beagleman1701
May 23rd, 2014, 05:33 AM
are you putting this onwindows 7 or windows 8

Nasrul Haq Bin Husain
May 23rd, 2014, 03:39 PM
are you putting this onwindows 7 or windows 8i putting it on windows 7 ultimate 64 bit sp 1

Nasrul Haq Bin Husain
May 23rd, 2014, 03:57 PM
Lamia, This is my screen shoot Resources directory and personalization, i make it to rar. folder....,

swordsman
May 28th, 2014, 07:06 PM
Actually I need the Icon and mouse pointer package for the HUD Evolution Premium in blue.

arny
July 16th, 2014, 09:14 PM
mi tu

beagleman1701
July 17th, 2014, 02:12 AM
you need to put it in c/windows/resourses/themes