PDA

View Full Version : Error When instal HUD Premium Themes

Nasrul Haq Bin Husain
May 24th, 2014, 05:32 AM
Please Help me...,
I found this error when try to instal HUD Premium themes..
Help me fix it...,

May 24th, 2014, 12:47 PM
Nasrul (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/274360-Nasrul-Haq-Bin-Husain) can you please list everything you did prior to to trying to install the theme after downloading it, and did patch your system to use 3rd party themes?

Nasrul Haq Bin Husain
May 24th, 2014, 02:36 PM
Nasrul (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/274360-Nasrul-Haq-Bin-Husain) can you please list everything you did prior to to trying to install the theme after downloading it, and did patch your system to use 3rd party themes?

This is the list everything importan tools i have before try instal HUD themes...
1. ThemeResourceCanger x64
2. UniversalThemePatcher x64
3. 7tsp_GUI_v0.3
4. HUD Premium Themes x64

May 24th, 2014, 03:26 PM
yeah then you shouldn't be having any problems. grimms theme are always straight forward in regards to how they preform. the only suggestions i can make without further info is to either do a system restore before you install any of the patcher and theme or run sfc /scannow and let it restore your files then repatch and try the theme again. before doing that though let me tag a couple of guys that may know more than i do about what is happening.

Nasrul Haq Bin Husain
May 24th, 2014, 04:52 PM
yeah then you shouldn't be having any problems. grimms theme are always straight forward in regards to how they preform. the only suggestions i can make without further info is to either do a system restore before you install any of the patcher and theme or run sfc /scannow and let it restore your files then repatch and try the theme again. before doing that though let me tag a couple of guys that may know more than i do about what is happening.

ok, i will try to do that...,
thanks before, you want help me...,
please, tag it to guys, i hope somebody can help me....,

Pro Designer 50210
May 24th, 2014, 05:21 PM
I see from the attached image that the problem is in the applying step , this can be done manually by right click on desktop and choosing personalize then choose
the theme you wan't , or you can reuse the patcher again .