June 1st, 2014, 01:32 AM
Earth 2020 World War 3 Begins

The Planet is Decimated by Nuclear War

Earth is now nothing more then a Nuclear Wasteland

What few Survivors remain must join together and Head off world

To Form

THE COLONY

Hey all,

hope everyone is doing well as I gear up here getting things finished and cleaned up before I make some major upgrades to my computer. Going to be throwing some real juice in this baby with the new AMD FX 9590 8 core 5ghz out of the box processor and an Asus Crosshair V Formula mobo along with a 500 gig ssd drive and a cool 32 gigs of ram, yep after the tough last 8 mths I am gonna spoil myself a bit lol

I have been working on getting things finished off and long lost projects done this is one of them I have another 3 or 4 themes I think mocked and ready to be put into wsb as well as soon as I get time. This here though has been one long over do and I would like to give a big thanks to Mike Bryant who did the inital xp theme The Colony which is what inspired me to do an update with my own twists for win 7 with it.

So I hope ya all enjoy this theme :)

The Colony

Theme Includes

custom sound pack
custom cursors
explorer frame images
start button
image res icons
shell32 images
Wallpapers

Extras

Shellbrd Orb
Genuine Image
Dock and Icons
Time Date Clocks
Fonts

Download Theme

ONE MAN ARMY
June 1st, 2014, 01:43 AM
Wow Tucker. What a surprise . Thanks man. This is another amazing theme. Hope your doing good my friend. Glad to see you keeping busy.

Lito
June 1st, 2014, 02:21 AM
Awesome theme bro,love the color very smexy indeed ....................

beagleman1701
June 1st, 2014, 02:30 AM
man a big surprise today thanks razor you rock it looks perfect.

cybacreep
June 1st, 2014, 02:45 AM
Awesome stuff amazing looking theme :money:

Lamia
June 1st, 2014, 07:44 AM
So glad to see you come back with this amazing theme, since i'm not on Windows 7 anymore i will import it today and maybe later release it for other Windows 8.1.1 users who respect your themes like i do, also glad to see you come back with another amazing theme project, keep then coming and don't stop doing what you do best! :peace:

bachbeet
June 1st, 2014, 04:34 PM
Yet another great theme from your creative mind.

devvv128
June 1st, 2014, 05:18 PM
So glad to see you come back with this amazing theme, since i'm not on Windows 7 anymore i will import it today and maybe later release it for other Windows 8.1.1 users who respect your themes like i do, also glad to see you come back with another amazing theme project, keep then coming and don't stop doing what you do best! :peace:

Good work , Very nice theme.

Nice . I like all of these windows 8.1.1 themes.

June 1st, 2014, 05:31 PM
razor (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) looks fantastic, loving the colors, thanks for posting it.

mike 59
June 1st, 2014, 05:31 PM
awesume theme thank you:love::burns:

Sux
June 1st, 2014, 06:37 PM
Very nice theme.great for my steampunk desktop.

Thank you, razorsedge! :Peace:

Lamia
June 1st, 2014, 06:57 PM
Good work , Very nice theme.
Nice . I like all of these windows 8.1.1 themes.
I already finish import mate, will release it today or tomorrow for Windows 8.1.1 users! :peace:

Vlad96ru
June 2nd, 2014, 10:53 AM
Thanks for your work! Q: theme dedicated to the game or movie?:smile:

Harvey Sewdin
June 2nd, 2014, 11:29 AM
Wow, out of nowhere. Amazing theme mate, great work as usual. Nice to see you're still in the game :happy:

81witas
June 2nd, 2014, 08:58 PM
Thank you razorsedge for Amazing theme. Great job.

IceBabee
June 3rd, 2014, 04:03 AM
You are one of the best themers I have seen! Your work is truly amazing and the detail.....OUTSTANDING! I for one appreciate all your hard work and gorgous themes daman:givahand:Thank You! :girl:

A.J
June 3rd, 2014, 05:31 PM
razorsedge spectacular as always, great job

now of the bottom of my heart .. release for us this fantastic pack of icons:Smile:

IcicleThief69
June 3rd, 2014, 06:42 PM
WOW dude this amazing looking. Love it downloading it now. Thanks for your work.

jumper
June 3rd, 2014, 08:33 PM
fantastic job awesome many thanx for the share:Smile:

razorsedge
June 6th, 2014, 04:20 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone I am glad to see you are liking this theme as much as I do not sure if it's the colors or the look but I love this theme quite a lot lol

Vlad96ru good question if it's based on the game or the movie, the answer to that would actually be a little of both when doing the mockup at first I was thinking a lot of the movie but as I started to do color wise and such I was thinking of the game lol

I see a lot of posts asking for the icon pack I have had with my last bunch of themes. I honestly had no idea that I never released them I spent a real long time on that pack to make them nice and cool and very neutral so they can go pretty much with any theme and I never have to change them lol. So I will get on putting that pack together for download for those asking :)

Thanks again for the comments and enjoy the theme everyone :)

A.J
June 7th, 2014, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone I am glad to see you are liking this theme as much as I do not sure if it's the colors or the look but I love this theme quite a lot lol

Vlad96ru good question if it's based on the game or the movie, the answer to that would actually be a little of both when doing the mockup at first I was thinking a lot of the movie but as I started to do color wise and such I was thinking of the game lol

I see a lot of posts asking for the icon pack I have had with my last bunch of themes. I honestly had no idea that I never released them I spent a real long time on that pack to make them nice and cool and very neutral so they can go pretty much with any theme and I never have to change them lol. So I will get on putting that pack together for download for those asking :)

Thanks again for the comments and enjoy the theme everyone :)

very nice of you razorsedge :tu:

if not be too much work for you, I would like you to send me up this wonderful pack of incons :Smile:

shark-oxi
June 8th, 2014, 10:43 AM
C'était exactement ce que je cherchais !

June 8th, 2014, 01:32 PM
C'était exactement ce que je cherchais !

TRANSLATE WITH GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

It was exactly what I was looking for!

shark-oxi (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/218741-shark-oxi) in the future please use only english. thanks

jesus.littleboy
June 9th, 2014, 06:53 PM
thats out cold

NAHOM
June 10th, 2014, 01:33 AM
This is beauty mate!

Awadea
July 26th, 2014, 04:30 PM
So great. Outstanding virtual art. So nice, I must cry :crying:daman

BraFromZA
July 26th, 2014, 08:22 PM
Hot! Thanks... ;))