PDA

View Full Version : [Win 8.1.1] Caption's background in title bar transparency inconsistent

hyuu
June 10th, 2014, 08:04 AM
I found inconsistency in caption's background in windows 8.1.1 (wsb 1.5.6). On one window its transparent (as its supposed to be) but on the others (mostly) its opaque. What did i do wrong and how to make the caption's background to be transparent for all windows?

Lamia
June 10th, 2014, 11:05 AM
You didn't do anything wrong mate, to fix this part of windows title text, you have to use eather Winaeroglass or Aero Glass for Windows 8.1.1 on your system so that part can be transparent! :peace:

hyuu
June 10th, 2014, 07:05 PM
Yes, aero glass did work but winaeroglass seemed didnt.
And, without that, can I set the opaque background color to match the frame background?

devvv128
June 10th, 2014, 07:33 PM
better solution is the old new explorer to remove completly the text.

hyuu
June 11th, 2014, 03:10 AM
better solution is the old new explorer to remove completly the text.

isnt that only works with the explorer's caption, and other windows' still not affected? I'm using ONE but not for removing the caption. The only work solution is using Aero Glass, but i dont like the nag window & watermark.

devvv128
June 11th, 2014, 07:06 AM
isnt that only works with the explorer's caption, and other windows' still not affected? I'm using ONE but not for removing the caption. The only work solution is using Aero Glass, but i dont like the nag window & watermark.

It works only for explorer windows.