PDA

View Full Version : Need help

kbabe
June 12th, 2014, 03:36 PM
Does anybody know what the image number is for this close button in the .msstlyes file on windows 8.1.1
please help been up all night trying to figure it out..:peace:

Lamia
June 12th, 2014, 03:49 PM
It depends from theme to theme mate, you can eather edit it in WSB (easier and safer) or by using restorator application, export complete IMAGES directory from theme file out on desktop and look inside the folder for your close button image and number! :peace:

kbabe
June 12th, 2014, 03:59 PM
I did that with restorator and I got the images but I can't find the close button..If I had the default close button number I could more than likely find it..

Lamia
June 12th, 2014, 04:28 PM
I did that with restorator and I got the images but I can't find the close button..If I had the default close button number I could more than likely find it..
Like i say mate, numbers are diferent from theme to theme, you eather use WSB or you wont solve this case, WSB is only way here! :peace:

kbabe
June 12th, 2014, 04:37 PM
Do you have download link for wsb??

poweredbyostx
June 12th, 2014, 07:20 PM
The best way to edit/change those images is using WSB. Simply Open msstyle in WSB down below is location for image edit/change click on Save and that's it.

The location for that image is: Windows and Caption Buttons>Aero>DWM Windows>Frames>Controls>Captions>Window>Close Button

Hope this helps.