PDA

View Full Version : Aero glass tweaker

archmage94
August 18th, 2014, 10:03 PM
I am having a problem with Aero Glass Tweaker for Windows 8, when I try to open it I get a missing file error, I forget the name of the file, I just need to know where I can get this missing file as i'm sure you know what i'm talking about.

Also on a completely unrelated note, for some odd reason the profile editor is not detecting my Steam user when I enter my ID

Mr GRiM
August 19th, 2014, 02:00 AM
I am having a problem with Aero Glass Tweaker for Windows 8, when I try to open it I get a missing file error, I forget the name of the file, I just need to know where I can get this missing file as i'm sure you know what i'm talking about.

Also on a completely unrelated note, for some odd reason the profile editor is not detecting my Steam user when I enter my ID

You might be using the older one, did you grab my latest one from here, also make sure you have installed aeroglass and the configurator in c directory.

As for your steam card have you you configured your steam card here http://steamcard.com/

archmage94
September 3rd, 2014, 05:20 PM
Ok I finally figured it out and got Aero Glass working but I have another problem, my Windows Explorer background isn't transparent, and I had it working just fine yesterday (Day before this is posted) but today I can't get it, now the only 2 custom themes I have are HUD Evolution and Lamia's Windows 8.1.1 Jarvis theme, which I should point out works just as well on vanilla WIndows 8, and both themes allow transparent window backgrounds, I have a transparent start menu and task bar but my file explorer just has a transparent border, except on HUD Evolution which doesn't support transparent border

Lamia
September 3rd, 2014, 08:20 PM
Ok I finally figured it out and got Aero Glass working but I have another problem, my Windows Explorer background isn't transparent, and I had it working just fine yesterday (Day before this is posted) but today I can't get it, now the only 2 custom themes I have are HUD Evolution and Lamia's Windows 8.1.1 Jarvis theme, which I should point out works just as well on vanilla WIndows 8, and both themes allow transparent window backgrounds, I have a transparent start menu and task bar but my file explorer just has a transparent border, except on HUD Evolution which doesn't support transparent border
Take a look here mate: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/65613-How-to-install-and-setup-your-customization-applications-on-Windows-8-1-1 :Peace:

archmage94
September 3rd, 2014, 08:40 PM
Thank you, I didn't have Black Glass enhanced running, I signed out last night and didn't know it shut that down