PDA

View Full Version : HUD Machine Blue Icons & Extras Pack for Windows 8.1

Mr GRiM
August 20th, 2014, 02:00 AM
HUD Machine Blue Icons and Extras Pack for Windows 8.1

Enjoy :happy:

Lamia
August 20th, 2014, 07:15 AM
Looks amazing as usual, thank you for sharing it with us, now we are ready for themes! :smile:

rowelbarrios
October 6th, 2014, 01:49 AM
Wow....

rowelbarrios
October 6th, 2014, 01:52 AM
Thank you...
Good work.

staxxthedan
October 30th, 2014, 09:55 AM
Awesome, love these. Makes me wanna just stare at my computer and do nothing :) :cheeky:

wolfman.jam
November 22nd, 2014, 01:31 AM
amazingly fantastic work my friend. i never see anything but the greatest and the best from you and continue to never be let down. thank you so much :)

pintxo
January 17th, 2015, 08:12 PM
no soy capaz de intalarlo

I am unable to install it

pintxo
January 17th, 2015, 08:26 PM
conseguido!!!! gracias

Got !!!! thx

Gwilly_
June 7th, 2015, 05:10 AM
Nice work................

chr1s65
September 6th, 2015, 04:28 AM
Man these are just ******* awesome as...Well done and thanks for sharing. :happy::laughing:

hunterk11
October 2nd, 2015, 12:08 AM
So I used these icons on win7 and when I run this pack on win10 it hangs on finishing then softbricks my computer, is this a known incompatibility?

Shemhamforash
October 2nd, 2015, 01:18 AM
So I used these icons on win7 and when I run this pack on win10 it hangs on finishing then softbricks my computer, is this a known incompatibility?

Just use the 7tsp icon packs for Windows 8.1 (you can find this icon pack by Lamia) rather than the installers.

hunterk11
October 2nd, 2015, 01:05 PM
Just use the 7tsp icon packs for Windows 8.1 (you can find this icon pack by Lamia) rather than the installers.

That pack aswell softbricks my system along with nay other pack that tries to modify "winregedit.exe" It hangs then has to be force closed, upon reboot I am greeted with a Bsod during load

Shemhamforash
October 2nd, 2015, 01:15 PM
That pack aswell softbricks my system along with nay other pack that tries to modify "winregedit.exe" It hangs then has to be force closed, upon reboot I am greeted with a Bsod during load

Sorry to hear that bud, the only other suggestion I have for you is to try and remake the 7tsp pack yourself without an icon that attempts to modify regedit.

hunterk11
October 2nd, 2015, 01:23 PM
Sorry to hear that bud, the only other suggestion I have for you is to try and remake the 7tsp pack yourself without an icon that attempts to modify regedit.

Thats just the thing, I cant seem to find what file is associated with regedit

Shemhamforash
October 2nd, 2015, 04:03 PM
Thats just the thing, I cant seem to find what file is associated with regedit
I don't know for certain what's causing the issue , but it seems likely that it is the regedit.exe.res file you're looking for.
It's in the resources folder of the 7tsp pack and the icons that can be extracted from this file are for regedit.

hunterk11
October 2nd, 2015, 05:12 PM
I don't know for certain what's causing the issue , but it seems likely that it is the regedit.exe.res file you're looking for.
It's in the resources folder of the 7tsp pack and the icons that can be extracted from this file are for regedit.

Well, I removed that file and it did indeed finish patching, but still caused a BSOD during boot

Agelyk
October 2nd, 2015, 08:28 PM
Well, I removed that file and it did indeed finish patching, but still caused a BSOD during boot

most antivirus block almost any program you want to modify the record (360, Bit Defender, Kaspersky, NOD 32 ...):sad:
what you need is to give special permits to 7tsp.
or momentarily disable your antivirus until the end of the patch process

hunterk11
October 3rd, 2015, 12:01 AM
most antivirus block almost any program you want to modify the record (360, Bit Defender, Kaspersky, NOD 32 ...):sad:
what you need is to give special permits to 7tsp.
or momentarily disable your antivirus until the end of the patch process

Antivirus off and my modified pack same result, finishes patching but BSOD during boot

Shemhamforash
October 3rd, 2015, 02:16 PM
Antivirus off and my modified pack same result, finishes patching but BSOD during boot

Is secure boot disabled? Have you done a complete sfc/scannow now in admin cmd prompt before applying the pack?

hunterk11
October 4th, 2015, 01:14 AM
Is secure boot disabled? Have you done a complete sfc/scannow now in admin cmd prompt before applying the pack?

That wouldn't affect secure boot, but after running sfc and rebooting three times, the first time it found problems but not the second two times, my custom themes are still active so it didn't remove uxstyle like it used to.

hunterk11
October 4th, 2015, 01:48 AM

And yep, even after sfc, patch and then bsod's on reboot

Shemhamforash
October 4th, 2015, 02:18 AM
That wouldn't affect secure boot, but after running sfc and rebooting three times, the first time it found problems but not the second two times, my custom themes are still active so it didn't remove uxstyle like it used to.

I see, just trying to rule out some things from causing the problem. That's pretty strange about uxstyle being removed. The important thing is that the scan was able to complete after finding some errors. Sorry it's not working, maybe some other forum members will make some packs specifically designed for Win 10. You're apparently not the only one having problems with the 7tsp packs for 8.1 but for me they've always worked well.

Agelyk
October 4th, 2015, 03:53 AM
And yep, even after sfc, patch and then bsod's on reboot

you've tried to patch the icons with "iPackBuilder"?

hunterk11
October 4th, 2015, 03:55 AM
you've tried to patch the icons with "iPackBuilder"?

That does work, there just isnt a HUD pack for it XD

Dark Knight
October 4th, 2015, 11:45 AM
Try disabling Fast Startup, if you don't know where it is in the control panel see instructions located here : http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4189-fast-startup-turn-off-windows-10-a.html

hunterk11
October 4th, 2015, 10:57 PM
Try disabling Fast Startup, if you don't know where it is in the control panel see instructions located here : http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4189-fast-startup-turn-off-windows-10-a.html

"The fast startup setting doesn’t apply to Restart. You need to shut down and then start your PC again for fast startup to take effect." So if that was the problem it wouldn't affect my reboots

Nimbi
January 5th, 2016, 11:19 AM
Does this work on Windows 10 TH2?

Shemhamforash
January 5th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Does this work on Windows 10 TH2?

I recommend using these: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/70339-HUD-Machine-Blue-iPack
No need to use sfc/scannow just uninstall like a normal program.

Nimbi
January 6th, 2016, 01:52 AM
I recommend using these: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/70339-HUD-Machine-Blue-iPack
No need to use sfc/scannow just uninstall like a normal program.

Doesn't work quite right. I tried it and it removed the snap in for device manager from mmc. I couldn't access device manager at all.

freak69ize
January 6th, 2016, 06:06 AM
Doesn't work quite right. I tried it and it removed the snap in for device manager from mmc. I couldn't access device manager at all.

You can pick what you want to install with IPacks. Just un check devmgr.dll. I always have the same problem when i install icon packs.. 7tsp and ipacks both. I always un check devmgr main.cpl and notpad.exe

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=71961&stc=1

Nimbi
January 6th, 2016, 06:13 AM
You can pick what you want to install with IPacks. Just un check devmgr.dll. I always have the same problem when i install icon packs.. 7tsp and ipacks both. I always un check devmgr main.cpl and notpad.exe

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=71961&stc=1

ooohhh, ok ty. :cheeky:

freak69ize
January 6th, 2016, 11:01 AM
ooohhh, ok ty. :cheeky:

If you have a problem with mouse settings not working you may want to un check main.cpl too

Nimbi
January 6th, 2016, 08:32 PM
If you have a problem with mouse settings not working you may want to un check main.cpl too

Working great. Thanks. Also, i may eventually have to redo it for mouse settings to work like you mentioned but I'm in no hurry atm. I have the theme set how I want it. And there's still the possibility that I may be able to access them from Control Panel instead of Settings, lol. I'll look into that. Usually though, I still tend to be able to access mouse settings from Control Panel even if Settings doesn't open anything when I click mouse settings from it, lol.

---EDIT---

Ok, looks like I am going to have to redo that, lol. Not a very big problem though, lol.

---EDIT---

Fixed :cheeky:

freak69ize
January 7th, 2016, 05:29 AM
Working great. Thanks. Also, i may eventually have to redo it for mouse settings to work like you mentioned but I'm in no hurry atm. I have the theme set how I want it. And there's still the possibility that I may be able to access them from Control Panel instead of Settings, lol. I'll look into that. Usually though, I still tend to be able to access mouse settings from Control Panel even if Settings doesn't open anything when I click mouse settings from it, lol.

---EDIT---

Ok, looks like I am going to have to redo that, lol. Not a very big problem though, lol.

---EDIT---

Fixed :cheeky:

You could have also accessed it from command prompt by simply entering main.cpl and hitting enter..... but youre all fixed now.. awesome mate!

Shadowstriker1737
January 25th, 2016, 03:20 AM
That's cool i love that Dark Blue

Shadowstriker1737
January 25th, 2016, 03:29 AM
HUD Machine Blue Icons and Extras Pack for Windows 8.1

Enjoy :happy:
This is cool

davedicko
April 30th, 2016, 04:42 PM
How do you install the:idk:se?

Agelyk
April 30th, 2016, 04:53 PM
How do you install the:idk:se?

just run the installer as administrator, and choose (apps, WMP, task...etc) the icons you want to be installed.

davedicko
April 30th, 2016, 11:00 PM
just run the installer as administrator, and choose (apps, WMP, task...etc) the icons you want to be installed.
Thankyou very much for your quick reply,i have heeded your advise but i've only got the Carousel ,about 8 icons and folders not the extra icons ,the taskbar and system menus are still the same ,am i doing something wrong?..................Dave.:idk:

Agelyk
May 1st, 2016, 04:43 AM
Thankyou very much for your quick reply,i have heeded your advise but i've only got the Carousel ,about 8 icons and folders not the extra icons ,the taskbar and system menus are still the same ,am i doing something wrong?..................Dave.:idk:

try this other method ↓↓

Files →files needed (http://downloadpack.net/index.php?dir=skin%2Fhud%2Fbue%2F)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=65&v=Pe5TgWtiGac

davedicko
May 6th, 2016, 12:46 PM
Thankyou very much for your quick reply,i have heeded your advise but i've only got the Carousel ,about 8 icons and folders not the extra icons ,the taskbar and system menus are still the same ,am i doing something wrong?..................Dave.:idk: Even after refreshing my Windows 10 and starting from scratch I still end up without alterations to it's system menus and Task bar?

davedicko
May 23rd, 2016, 02:32 AM
Even after refreshing my Windows 10 and starting from scratch I still end up without alterations to it's system menus and Task bar?
Either it's definitely not Windows 10 compatible and it's windows 8/8.1 only

matiasht
October 7th, 2016, 05:15 AM
Hi!, is there anyway to apply the icons for Windows 10 Anniversary Update? I really want the black and blue icons as I used to have before the big update :(

nathalis
August 2nd, 2019, 03:39 PM
Nice. thanks.

Grobbetrol
November 9th, 2019, 06:50 PM
Love it, great icon set.....

Grobbetrol
November 9th, 2019, 06:52 PM
thank you very much love this icon set great work

miguel1
December 5th, 2019, 11:32 AM
thanks for the nice job upload