razorsedge
August 24th, 2014, 05:39 AM
In 2015

An Apocalyptic Wasteland

There Is Only One Hope

The Return of Max

iO0jUAzOsV8

MAD MAX : FURY ROAD

Hey all while working like a dog I managed to finish one of my pet projects a post apocalyptic styled theme. It's the first of about 10 themes to be coming your way that I have mocked and ready to rock :)

Hope you enjoy this one as I try and think outside the box.

Theme Includes

custom sound pack
custom cursors
explorer frame images
start button
image res icons
shell32 images
Wallpapers

Extras

Shellbrd Orb
Genuine Image
Dock and Icons
Time Date Clocks
Fonts

Download Theme

Mad Max Splash Screens

DJ DRIVE
August 24th, 2014, 06:34 AM
wow!!!:happy:looks very nice! i like. thanks for sharing this:peace:

Painkiller4life
August 24th, 2014, 07:46 AM
So well Executed, just fantastic!

ONE MAN ARMY
August 24th, 2014, 09:25 AM
WOW Razor. Amazing work as usual. Awesome to see you still working on themes. Your work is top notch my friend. I got something in the works as well. Thanks for another great theme for the collection.

Lamia
August 24th, 2014, 09:55 AM
Amazing as usual, can't wait to run it on mine Windows 8.1.1, thank you a lot for sharing it with us mate! :Peace:

beagleman1701
August 24th, 2014, 10:46 AM
wow fantastic love how you think your one of a kind.

Sux
August 24th, 2014, 03:36 PM
Hey Razor, you're an absolute king of theme maker. Thank you
for all your hard work, your style is amazing.
:givahand:

Letícia®
August 24th, 2014, 06:15 PM
wonderful job as always ... thanks :loving:

Mr GRiM
August 24th, 2014, 11:53 PM
Holly crap mate, this theme looks awesome, didn't even know you had this one in the works :smile:

kbabe
August 25th, 2014, 03:09 AM
That is one sick theme bro!!!Freak'n amazing!Well done on this...8.1??:givahand:

Lamia
August 25th, 2014, 08:30 AM
That is one sick theme bro!!!Freak'n amazing!Well done on this...8.1??:givahand:
I will release it today, stay tuned! :peace:

Robbo
August 25th, 2014, 08:33 AM
Cool looking theme razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) cannot wait to see how it looks on my desktop, many thanks for sharing.

rodriguez
August 25th, 2014, 03:29 PM
Magnifico trabajo,muchas gracias por compartilo

TRANSLATED WITH GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

Great job, thank you very much for Share

rodriguez (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/258172-rodriguez) in the future please use only english.

Lamia
August 25th, 2014, 03:40 PM
Magnifico trabajo,muchas gracias por compartilo
Dear rodriguez (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/258172-rodriguez), welcome to Virtual Customs, enjoy your stay with us, browse our forum and have fun, if you need any help feel free to ask, also keep in mind to use only English language in forum and threads on this site! :peace:

Harvey Sewdin
August 25th, 2014, 05:54 PM
Holy smokes! Epic theme mate, amazing work razor :shocked:

August 25th, 2014, 05:57 PM
razor (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) i'm truly speechless. just stunning.

August 25th, 2014, 06:01 PM
Lamia (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/231164-Lamia) if you get to port this to 8.1.1 you'll have to port over EVERYTHING, INCLUDING the sound scheme. lol

mikeAH
August 25th, 2014, 08:03 PM
Really Superb theme thanks for sharing..

tesacounpedo
August 26th, 2014, 03:57 AM
very nice theme good work :daman::no1:

Awadea
August 26th, 2014, 10:49 PM
Another great Theme. Have I said that I love your themes? :loving::cheeky:

Craniumshatter
August 27th, 2014, 03:07 PM
Dear friend,

I simply love your themes, great work!! All your themes are fabulous!! So, from the bottom of my heart, I would like to express gratitude for the same. Also, can you please share the extras? I'm most interested in the dock and the dock icons. I'm so eagerly looking forward to it!!

Cheers,
AC

mike 59
August 27th, 2014, 09:10 PM
fantastic thank you also thank you for sharing your hard work:burns::peace:

razorsedge
August 28th, 2014, 12:41 AM
Holy smokes! Epic theme mate, amazing work razor :shocked:

Thanks very much everyone for the comments glad you like this one I have wanted a post apocalyptic theme for a long long time :)

Thanks again as always to lamia for the port to 8.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.11.1.1 or whatever version win 8 is on now lol

I also wanna shout out to Grim thanks for the comment bud and I wanna see another theme from you besides HUD DO IT lol gimme something new bud :)

Also The Biggest Shout to Harvey Sewdin thanks for the comment bud and when are we gonna see another master theme from you bud. You hammer out that master theme Heavy Docker for the comp ( which I think u should have won btw lol ) and then you stopped dude you can't leave ppl hanging that way give us some more lol

Thanks again to everyone and Grim and Harvey I wanna see more One Man Army is back in the game I see from his post what am I gonna have to do here try and start a comp for you guys again or something I have a bunch of mock ups here all ready to go if that will light the fires for you guys lol

Give the peeps what they want can't you hear them listen real careful...

More themes... more Themes..... MORE THEMES ... lol

Harvey Sewdin
August 28th, 2014, 03:29 AM
Thanks very much everyone for the comments glad you like this one I have wanted a post apocalyptic theme for a long long time :)

Thanks again as always to lamia for the port to 8.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.11.1.1 or whatever version win 8 is on now lol

I also wanna shout out to Grim thanks for the comment bud and I wanna see another theme from you besides HUD DO IT lol gimme something new bud :)

Also The Biggest Shout to Harvey Sewdin thanks for the comment bud and when are we gonna see another master theme from you bud. You hammer out that master theme Heavy Docker for the comp ( which I think u should have won btw lol ) and then you stopped dude you can't leave ppl hanging that way give us some more lol

Thanks again to everyone and Grim and Harvey I wanna see more One Man Army is back in the game I see from his post what am I gonna have to do here try and start a comp for you guys again or something I have a bunch of mock ups here all ready to go if that will light the fires for you guys lol

Give the peeps what they want can't you hear them listen real careful...

More themes... more Themes..... MORE THEMES ... lol

I hear ya mate, yeah I need to pick up the theming stuff again. I will try to make some time free for it bud, I will.

razorsedge
August 29th, 2014, 01:19 AM
Thanks again for all the comments everyone I added splash screens to the first post if anyone is interested :)

Dear friend,

I simply love your themes, great work!! All your themes are fabulous!! So, from the bottom of my heart, I would like to express gratitude for the same. Also, can you please share the extras? I'm most interested in the dock and the dock icons. I'm so eagerly looking forward to it!!

Hi Craniumshatter Thanks for the comments bud the icons you see in my theme are from my system wide pack release a while ago you can find them here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/65601-Cryogenic-Master-Icon-Pack-and-7tsp-pack

as for a dock I am not using one in any of the screens for this theme :)

Cheers,
AC

I hear ya mate, yeah I need to pick up the theming stuff again. I will try to make some time free for it bud, I will.

Np bud I just wanted to light a fire under ya lol I know times can get tuff and its hard to find time to make things I have all these mock ups I did bits here and there that I am trying to get all pounded out now as quick as I can before I run out of time lol

Do hope to see something from ya though ur last one was a killer :)

Harvey Sewdin
August 29th, 2014, 05:14 AM
Np bud I just wanted to light a fire under ya lol I know times can get tuff and its hard to find time to make things I have all these mock ups I did bits here and there that I am trying to get all pounded out now as quick as I can before I run out of time lol

Do hope to see something from ya though ur last one was a killer :)

Thanks bud. I'm trying to free up some time, I'm working on a big project right now, it evolves allot of graphical work and coding, so I'm kinda lazy to do more graphical stuff besides that. But once that's finished, I'll be back on track.
Gotta install wsb again lmao

Craniumshatter
August 29th, 2014, 03:41 PM
[QUOTE=Hi Craniumshatter Thanks for the comments bud the icons you see in my theme are from my system wide pack release a while ago you can find them here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...-and-7tsp-pack (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/65601-Cryogenic-Master-Icon-Pack-and-7tsp-pack)

as for a dock I am not using one in any of the screens for this theme :)[/QUOTE]

Dear friend,

Thanks for the reply, and for pointing out where I can get the icons.

Cheers,
AC

serschik
August 30th, 2014, 05:50 PM
very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poweredbyostx
August 31st, 2014, 11:47 AM
Master work razorsedge, thank you for sharing it with us.

ByBroker
November 7th, 2014, 12:53 PM
Nice Theme make this themes on ^^

Elife Genc
February 18th, 2015, 02:37 AM
WOW !!! This is awesome, thank you so much, love your work

jone080110
February 19th, 2015, 02:09 AM
:happy: amazing,,as always..i hope for a log on screen and aimp3 skin next time.:spin:

den andy
February 21st, 2015, 07:24 PM
supertheme,thank you very much

Ed_
March 17th, 2015, 08:57 AM
Nice thanks

bello grazie

*Please post in English or include the translation

Duckkuz
March 18th, 2015, 10:02 PM
Damn man nice theme!!! :peace:

NiouBaz