razorsedge
August 27th, 2014, 10:23 PM
Another Time, Another Place

Another World Exists

A World of Magic and Inventions

Nothing Like Our Own

I would like to welcome you to....

Steampunk: The Time Lords

Hey All well here is the second of my 10 themes to be completed. I have been asked and have seen a number of people also request a steampunk theme. This one I am very fond of love the colors and the great overall look, has a great new steampunk cursor pack and steampunk sound pack. I also have a collection of over 300 megs of steampunk icons I can upload as well if anyone is interested if so let me know in the replies. I hope you all enjoy the theme :)

I would like to thank the many artists that have created the resources used in the making of this theme, yereverluvinunclebert, samriggs, Mordasius, Samantha Wright there is just so many to name thanks so much for the great steampunk resources.

Theme Includes

custom sound pack
custom cursors
explorer frame images
start button
image res icons
shell32 images
Wallpapers

Extras

Shellbrd Orb
Genuine Image
Dock and Icons
Time Date Clocks
Fonts

Download Theme

Download extras
Docks and splash screens

Icons ( over 400 megs worth)

http://www.4shared.com/archive/3P0--mZece/Steampunk_Icons.html

Steampunk Widgets Provided by yereverluvinunclebert (http://brassgoggles.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=14844) of

http://lightquick.co.uk

Thank you so much for offering your wonderful widgets as a bundle with this theme :)

Pack Includes

Yahoo Widget SDK and Runtime Engine for Windows which you will require to run most of these widgets
Konfabulator Yahoo Widgets Reference Manual
Steampunk Orrery Calendar Clock Yahoo Widget MkII
Steampunk Moon Phase Widget
Steampunk Underwidget
Widget Vault - A Steampunk Widget Appstore
Steampunk Rotating Earth Widget
Steampunk Clock Calendar Yahoo Widget
Steampunk Volume XWidget
Steampunk Magnifier Widget and Icon
Steampunk Weather Widget
British Penny Red Stamp Widget
Steampunk Clock Widget
Weird Steampunk Clock Yahoo Widget
Steampunk Resource Monitor Widget
Jupiter Planetary Desktop Widget
Earth Planetary Desktop Widget
Mars Planetary Desktop Widget
Christmas Bauble Widgets
Steampunk CPU / GPU temperature monitor Yahoo Widget
Cyberpunk Yahoo thermionic nixie tube valve widget
Steampunk Colour Picker Widget

if you require any extra help or info about the gadgets please visit yereverluvinunclebert (http://brassgoggles.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=14844)'s site here

http://lightquick.co.uk/steampunk-widgets.html?Itemid=264

Nemesis06
August 27th, 2014, 11:17 PM
Another excellent work:greedy: thanks, your themes are amazing:happy:

devvv128
August 27th, 2014, 11:26 PM
Looks good, nice work.

beagleman1701
August 27th, 2014, 11:28 PM
Razor Drops a Bomb Fantastic Brother Long live the theme king Looks great wanted steampunk for a long time Your the Man:Peace::laughing::money:Thank you very very very very Much

kbabe
August 28th, 2014, 12:29 AM
Your not kidding this dude just dropped a bomb of a theme..Hopefully this one will get imported to 8.1..
Very,Very cool theme dude!!:givahand:

razorsedge
August 28th, 2014, 12:48 AM
Thanks so much for the comments guys and gals :)

I really love this theme the colors and such are doing it for me I hope ya all enjoy it as well :)

MOST_WASTED
August 28th, 2014, 01:00 AM
very creative. yer the man razor. good job and thanks very much for all your hardwork

wolfman.jam
August 28th, 2014, 08:03 AM
this is a brilliant theme! ive been waiting for a while for someone to create a full theme and this one is a masterpiece. steampunk stuff is very hard to come across so this has put a huge smile on my face and has given me reason to break out all my steampunk rainmeter stuff :happy: :loving:

Lamia
August 28th, 2014, 08:51 AM
Again i see you naild the colors, i know you telling me it will be long way to do it but nothing is a problem for you, now i can't wait to import this theme for my 8.1.1 OS, also i notice that few users want it also for that OS, i'm wondering who! :smile: Don't worrie people it will be soon uploaded for 8.1.1 users, stay tuned! :peace:

joderiz
August 28th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Now i want downgrade my 8.1 in 7 :(

AAHAAHAHA Thans for your work , ever beatiful :)

Dark Knight
August 28th, 2014, 11:11 AM
Wow, I am astonished!

Great work, very detailed. Your work never ceases to amaze me Razor :amazed:

Dark Knight
August 28th, 2014, 12:36 PM
Now i want downgrade my 8.1 in 7 :(

AAHAAHAHA Thans for your work , ever beatiful :)

Not to worry the 8.1 version will be out in a few days once Lamia get his hands on it :happy:

August 28th, 2014, 12:55 PM
nice. with what you wrote we may need to start a section called razorsedge's theme factory (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) lol

Mr GRiM
August 28th, 2014, 01:22 PM
What the hell is this mate, are you trying to make me look bad lmao, 2 awesome themes in one week, how dare you :cheeky:

Sux
August 28th, 2014, 01:53 PM
This is absolutely fabulous. :amazed:
Thank you for making this, and if you've got something related to this theme,
I'd be happy (and others I believe) that you upload here.:Peace:

Harvey Sewdin
August 28th, 2014, 05:19 PM
Wha...I mean..How the hell? Two awesome themes back-to-back. Another fantastic work Master Razor, this is will be great as a Bioshock theme. :shocked:

siam1
August 28th, 2014, 06:33 PM
thanks very nice

joderiz
August 28th, 2014, 07:42 PM
Not to worry the 8.1 version will be out in a few days once Lamia get his hands on it :happy:

Ahah ,yes i know ,only question of time :)

mikeAH
August 28th, 2014, 09:46 PM
This is a very nice theme thank you for your hard work on this..

razorsedge
August 29th, 2014, 01:05 AM
Thanks again everyone for the comments everyone I have added some extras to the first post.

there is 2 docks and splash screens along with a huge huge icon pack of steampunk type icons over 400 megs worth if you really wanna deck out your system. I am sorry I had to add the icon pack to 4shared as the site here was said the file was too big to upload :)

What the hell is this mate, are you trying to make me look bad lmao, 2 awesome themes in one week, how dare you :cheeky:

lol bud I have so many themes that I have mocked up from ideas so I would not forget em during that ruff last year I am trying to pound em all out now lol. No making ya look bad thats not possible but maybe light a fire under ur ass to fire up some new themes lol is it working lol

nice. with what you wrote we may need to start a section called razorsedge's theme factory (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) lol

good one Dude lol maybe so after I pound all these out lmao

and thanks as always for the quick port Lamia :)

cozz95
August 29th, 2014, 02:00 PM
It's an awesome theme, I just don't know how to install the clock.
And where can I find those folders for 7tsp?

Dark Knight
August 29th, 2014, 02:40 PM
I downloaded and installed the 8.1 version last night and I have to tell you the screen shots do not do this theme justice, I cannot believe the amount of detail that has gone into this theme.

Truly a classic! :peace:

razorsedge
August 30th, 2014, 02:17 AM
thanks to yereverluvinunclebert (http://brassgoggles.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=14844) of

http://lightquick.co.uk

I am able to add his awesome steampunk widgets to go along with the theme thanks again yereverluvinunclebert (http://brassgoggles.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=14844) for your resources widgets and all your help :)

yereverluvinunclebert
August 30th, 2014, 12:17 PM
A good combination of theme, icons, wallpapers and widgets. Really glad you like the Steampunk widgets, they fit very well with your theme, a professional job all around.

poweredbyostx
August 31st, 2014, 11:48 AM
WOW, what a theme. Well done razorsedge, thank you very much.

LupinePredator
September 17th, 2014, 05:07 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice... Thanks - this is awesome!

MikhailAngel
September 21st, 2014, 11:31 PM
Somme one things they just come for never live you mind , they stay forever - we call them pure beauty - piece of Art !
Thank you Steampunk, you make it life better !
:happy:
Sorry guys for my English

zgerv1
October 6th, 2014, 03:59 AM
I've read every post and drooled over every picture but my 7tsp doesn't even see it as a valid file - running windows pro 64-bit, curious cause this has happened with a few now.. tried as a zip file and the .7z
Thoughts?!

razorsedge
October 6th, 2014, 04:22 AM
I've read every post and drooled over every picture but my 7tsp doesn't even see it as a valid file - running windows pro 64-bit, curious cause this has happened with a few now.. tried as a zip file and the .7z
Thoughts?!

Hi Bud :)

Thats because this as in every theme you will find in these sections are not 7tsp themes the only themes on this site that can be applied with the 7tsp app can be found here in this subforum, http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/848-7tsp-Theme-Packs

The themes in these sections are either exe application installs or manual installs which most of mine are to see how to install these types of themes just watch the vid here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37747-How-to-patch-windows-7-to-allow-3rd-party-themes-and-apply-themes-video-tutorial

to apply extras for these themes watch the vid here: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37745-Edit-Dll-images-apply-icons-theme-extras-video-tutorial

MOST_WASTED
October 6th, 2014, 04:25 AM
Thoughts?!

im not sure but i dont see anything included in this theme that is listed as a 7tsp pack

zgerv1
October 6th, 2014, 04:42 AM
Ahhh it all makes sense now, I'm new to all this. Thank you for the quick reply!
I will do just that - You'll hear from me soon when I wow.

Seriously, appreciate it!

SpaceOctopus
January 11th, 2015, 07:57 PM
Dear heavens, I suppose I spoke way too soon on that other comment I made. You seem to have already made a beautiful steampunk theme. Thank you! Also thank you for working with yereverluvinunclebert, as I've been a huge fan of his for a while. This, my friend, kicks major ass. Thank you thank you
Thank you!!!!

Farnoth
May 4th, 2015, 05:49 PM
Great Theme! Thanks!

Mechromancer
June 29th, 2015, 05:31 PM
As a steampunk aficionado, this theme looks awesome!

Great work!!

JJB
June 29th, 2015, 05:38 PM
wow man great theme can anyone point me towards a tutorial on how to install the complete theme?

mike 59
June 29th, 2015, 07:49 PM
thank your for your hard work on this master piece its awesome :burns::peace:

RICH2466
June 29th, 2015, 08:26 PM
WOW looks great, colors are fantastic

mm8844
December 15th, 2015, 04:40 AM
I'm listening to Pink Floyd right now, just having an excellent time enjoying your work.
I've always loved creations. You just keep getting better. Really.

razorsedge
December 15th, 2015, 01:33 PM
I'm listening to Pink Floyd right now, just having an excellent time enjoying your work.
I've always loved creations. You just keep getting better. Really.

Thanks so much bud I also had fun making this one A merry Christmas to ya enjoy the theme. Throw a little AC/DC in there with that Floyd :)

mm8844
December 15th, 2015, 04:21 PM
For Tommy Oi!

razorsedge
December 15th, 2015, 07:48 PM
For Tommy Oi!

That's exactly right lol :)

SpaceOctopus
February 26th, 2016, 02:33 AM
4shared link for icons doesn't work anymore :(

Shemhamforash
February 26th, 2016, 03:06 AM

Just tested the link and it works fine. You have to sign in with Google or a social media account and wait 60s to download.

February 26th, 2016, 01:15 PM

Just tested the link and it works fine. You have to sign in with Google or a social media account and wait 60s to download.

or you can signup for a free account at 4shared, but yes the download link for the icons works fine.

Ragndh
October 12th, 2018, 03:44 AM
hi nice theme its freaking but need help to intal so please need instructions thanks

Rivet
December 3rd, 2018, 01:20 PM
Love this theme. Great work.

However that 4shared site is a problem. Both Eset nod32 and Malwarebytes block it. See images below. To get the icon pack I had to temporarily disable Eset nod 32 which got me onto the site. Before being allowed to download anything I had to make a "Free" account. This I did but then to verify it I was asked for my CARD DETAILS!!

Of course I did NOT give those out to a dodgy site.

On trying to download the file Malwarebytes decided it was a fraudulent site (probably correct given that it was after my card details just to verify my email.) I tried again to create a free account, using the same details and this time for some reason a different dialogue box appeared for verification that did not ask for card details. I accepted that (using a temporary email address) and with both Eset and Malwarebytes disabled I was then able to download the icon pack.

I then re-enabled Malwarebytes and Eset and did a full scan and luckily appear to be ok.

Just a warning about 4shared. It may be unfounded but better to be safe.

dhjohns
December 3rd, 2018, 01:54 PM
Just a warning about 4shared. It may be unfounded but better to be safe.Why do they want your social media site? They are data mining that's why. Could OP upload to mirror site like Mega.nz?

Rivet
December 3rd, 2018, 02:52 PM
Why do they want your social media site? They are data mining that's why. Could OP upload to mirror site like Mega.nz?

Seconded. I've never had an issue with Mega.

Rivet
December 3rd, 2018, 03:04 PM
Well back to the theme. I have a couple of questions. First, is there some special software needed to install the Extras,, i.e. docks and splash screens?

I tried using Resource Hacker to read the dll files and install the splash screens but it just comes up with this:

Any ideas appreciated. I tried dragging and dropping the splashbackground file as per the instructions but it just resulted in the above message.

Secondly, how do I enable the dock?

Thanks.

Rivet
December 4th, 2018, 04:39 PM
Ok, its not specifically the dock. How do I install the Extras with the theme? I haven't got a clue with customizing. I know I've been a member for a while but haven't really had the time to do much due to other commitments.

jimmylee71
February 7th, 2019, 03:19 AM
thats a nice looking theme.