View Full Version : AMD Experience the Revolution

razorsedge
September 2nd, 2014, 03:59 AM
In The World of Computers

The 2 Main Forces Go Head To Head

Join The Revolution

AMD

MQcjEA3it90

Hey all :) After a great day when I hit the big 40 ( dam I'm old lol ) I have a bit of down time before I hit the old sack and since I had this baby done a few nights ago figured I would post since I am gonna be tied up the next few days.

So enjoy the theme and JOIN THE REVOLUTION, JOIN THE BEST AMD

A big special thanks to mr rste for his interceptor gui kit that was used to base this theme around.

Theme Includes

custom sound pack
custom cursors
explorer frame images
start button
image res icons
shell32 images
Wallpapers

Extras

Shellbrd Orb
Genuine Image
Time Date Clocks
Fonts

Download Theme

beagleman1701
September 2nd, 2014, 04:02 AM
theme king hits another homerun the bases go wild looks great thanks bro

Chris Massagee
September 2nd, 2014, 04:07 AM
awesome theme , my video card and PC case is AMD .Do you have plans for more ICONS and MUI packs in the future?

Lamia
September 2nd, 2014, 07:42 AM
Hehe i see AMD wins mate, another great one, i'm all into Intel crew, thank you again for amazing work! :peace:

Mr GRiM
September 2nd, 2014, 09:25 AM
Superb looking theme mate, how about an nvidia Intel theme :P

ONE MAN ARMY
September 2nd, 2014, 10:06 AM
Another one. Damn Razor, You on fire . Keep em coming . Dont stop. Love your work and always have. Thanks for keeping the themes alive.

max68
September 2nd, 2014, 10:17 AM
Great work I hope to try it on my w8.1.1 by importing from LDC always very careful to make even us who work with this operating system
P.S
you can have the icons in 7tsp for w8.1.1

Thank you .Max68

Lamia
September 2nd, 2014, 10:32 AM
Great work I hope to try it on my w8.1.1 by importing from LDC always very careful to make even us who work with this operating system
P.S
you can have the icons in 7tsp for w8.1.1
Thank you .Max68
Don't worry mate soon it will be 8.1.1 version as always. If i understand you right you looking for that iconpack from theme preview? Here you go for 8.1.1: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/65812-7tsp-Cryogenic-Master-IconPack?highlight=cryogenic
razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) i'm on board with Mr GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM) , where is intel version of it? There is always two side of story, same goes with processors! :cheeky:

Harvey Sewdin
September 2nd, 2014, 04:27 PM
"Never Settle, Reloaded"
Awesome theme Razor!
nVidia fan here, but this is epic :shocked:

mike 59
September 2nd, 2014, 09:02 PM
fanstastic thank you for sharring your hard work:burns:

razorsedge
September 3rd, 2014, 12:40 AM
For those that have downloaded the theme grab it again I just made an update some small changes :)

Thanks for all the comments everyone glad you like this one make sure you Hail ... Hail as in Hail to the King AMD lol

Thanks again of course to Lamia for the port :)

Superb looking theme mate, how about an nvidia Intel theme :P

lol man well I did the Nvidia theme already right so the Intel well lol that would be your world there Grimmer lol I am an Intel Hater and an AMD lover so an Intel theme is all yours buddy lol

MOST_WASTED
September 3rd, 2014, 06:37 AM
yes! hail AMD! you're the best razor! many many thanks :superman:

Robbo
September 3rd, 2014, 09:08 AM
Another cool theme razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge), thanks you for sharing.

gor17981
September 3rd, 2014, 09:40 AM
AMD ARMY lol Man this theme is one of your best mate, absolutly stunning! Your a theming machine dammit haha

poweredbyostx
September 6th, 2014, 09:44 PM
Another stunning theme from you, thanks again for masterpiece.

Letícia®
September 25th, 2014, 01:31 PM
excellent theme ... thank you :loving:

Expendable
February 4th, 2015, 07:07 AM
hello people im experiencing issues with these themes my start button, windows not matching and go back/forward buttons on windows are as of standard theme from windows 7 can somone help me have i missed something during patch or such as it happens to nvidia and AMD themes...

please contact me on here il check back after 10pm tonight, thanks.

Harvey Sewdin
February 5th, 2015, 10:16 AM
hello people im experiencing issues with these themes my start button, windows not matching and go back/forward buttons on windows are as of standard theme from windows 7 can somone help me have i missed something during patch or such as it happens to nvidia and AMD themes...

please contact me on here il check back after 10pm tonight, thanks.

You should install theme recourse changer if you haven't already.
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/31635-How-to-use-theme-resource-changer

bhavay
March 19th, 2015, 04:46 AM
thanks i like it thank you very much.
:) :) :)

Lynxogovigaming
June 4th, 2015, 07:04 AM
I am from Golden Vipers organisation. I have AMD Athlon and I really like to use this theme :)

budwiz
June 24th, 2015, 04:29 AM
Looks Good...Thanks..!