PDA

View Full Version : suggestions and request

Jakelyne
September 10th, 2014, 02:23 PM

hello everyone, I have a question and a request

I entered the site through my smartphone, and the platform of the mobile website
forgive me for my word, but it is very ugly

would not have a way to get this same platform the website when I walk by the computer?

when I walk by the computer the site is much more beautiful

please do not get me wrong, I'm new here, loved the site

just wish he was also equal in cell
D'oh!

thousand excuses, l I just found the option to leave the site equal when I enter by the computer

I apologize for this post

MOST_WASTED
September 10th, 2014, 06:04 PM
thats what i get from my phone too

MOST_WASTED
September 10th, 2014, 06:30 PM
i found out how. here's what i did.
first i went to the very bottom and logged in.
then i clicked on the grid view (square thingie) then clicked on "what's new"
then i clicked on page 2, then it asked me to get an app to be able to browse or post on forums. instead of ok i clicked cancel and everything changed to how its supposed to look.

Mr GRiM
September 10th, 2014, 07:23 PM
If you go to the bottom of the page you should see a link for Full Page and that will display the site normally

beagleman1701
September 10th, 2014, 11:11 PM
I know on I phone thru google I get the full beautiful site VC.

MOST_WASTED
September 11th, 2014, 01:23 AM
If you go to the bottom of the page you should see a link for Full Page and that will display the site normally
ah i see it. says FULL SITE. thanks grim :) . it could just be my browser but mine keeps opening vc with the mobile default theme instead of the fixed blue theme. but its ok it doeesnt take much to change it anyway

I know on I phone thru google I get the full beautiful site VC.
iphones are amazing. i heard theres another one coming out soon

beagleman1701
September 11th, 2014, 02:11 AM
ah i see it. says FULL SITE. thanks grim :) . it could just be my browser but mine keeps opening vc with the mobile default theme instead of the fixed blue theme. but its ok it doeesnt take much to change it anyway

iphones are amazing. i heard theres another one coming out soon yes the iphone 6 two versions they announced it yesterday along with the iwatch

mansrm81
September 11th, 2014, 08:18 AM
Mark should edit some themes for mobile users so you don't get the default theme :p

MOST_WASTED
September 11th, 2014, 09:03 AM
Mark should edit some themes for mobile users so you don't get the default theme http://virtualcustoms.net/images/smilies/playful.png

its ok now i did something in the settings now it opens with the theme i choose. allowed cookies i think it was.

yes the iphone 6 two versions they announced it yesterday along with the iwatch
i watch ei. smaller ipad? they should just make a 50 inch bigscreen that can be folded and carried around lol

Nimbi
November 19th, 2015, 02:04 AM
I agree with better Mobile themes. I'm on a Windows Phone and the default mobile theme is rather bleak. Possibly a dark mobile theme would be much better. Also a mobile app for Windows Phone would also be great.

hunterk11
November 19th, 2015, 02:08 AM
I agree with better Mobile themes. I'm on a Windows Phone and the default mobile theme is rather bleak. Possibly a dark mobile theme would be much better. Also a mobile app for Windows Phone would also be great.This please

Shemhamforash
November 19th, 2015, 02:21 AM
What browser are you using? Both Chrome and Firefox should give you an option to "Request desktop site". It changes to the basic vBulletin look if you open a new tab, but this has always worked fine for me...

Nimbi
November 19th, 2015, 03:07 AM
I have that option too, but using the full site is problematic. It's too much for my phones browser to handle no matter which browser I use and tends to cause the browser to auto refresh several times then auto closes the browser. Basically the full sites themes are too resource heavy on my Windows phone. As for the app request, that is something I noticed is available for Android and would enjoy a windows phone version of. I'm on Windows Phone 10 version 1511.

Agelyk
November 19th, 2015, 04:45 AM
I agree with you, and use android in 6 different browsers "Virtual customs" is not well displayed, I think they are not browsers if the page :sad:

Shemhamforash
November 19th, 2015, 11:58 AM
Thanks for the info. However I haven't experienced what you are saying which leads me to believe those problems may be due to your phone's processor power rather than the browsers themselves.

Nimbi
November 30th, 2015, 07:19 PM
Thanks for the info. However I haven't experienced what you are saying which leads me to believe those problems may be due to your phone's processor power rather than the browsers themselves.

Yeah, that's why I was thinking on a dark version of the current default mobile theme. It would look better and be much easier to run on my phone than having to switch to the full site. Especially since i have seizure problems and the default mobile theme is extremely bright on my eyes.