PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with a new theme im working on.

Nimbi
September 21st, 2014, 10:42 PM
Hello, I have decided to make a new theme. I'm basing parts of it off of my current theme called Thin White Line. I have the new background for it, the new level of transparency added as well via Aero Glass Configurator, and the button images of which I will be keeping. What I need is a new TimeDate interface setup. I'm needing one that has the transparency style to match the theme [Transparent Clock images,Transparent Calendar images, and transparent background style]. If anyone can please help me out with this I would be very grateful. Also, if possible, I'd like the clock images for it to be square instead of round. Here is a screenshot of what I currently have set up on it so far.

Nimbi
September 22nd, 2014, 12:36 AM
Hello, I have decided to make a new theme. I'm basing parts of it off of my current theme called Thin White Line. I have the new background for it, the new level of transparency added as well via Aero Glass Configurator, and the button images of which I will be keeping. What I need is a new TimeDate interface setup. I'm needing one that has the transparency style to match the theme [Transparent Clock images,Transparent Calendar images, and transparent background style]. If anyone can please help me out with this I would be very grateful. Also, if possible, I'd like the clock images for it to be square instead of round. Here is a screenshot of what I currently have set up on it so far.

Well, I was going to try to make it in a way that would allow me to post it on this website for all to download... however I obviously don't know how to make it in such a way. It's relying entirely on the resources from the Thin White Line theme and I can't figure out how to make it work when switching to it from a different theme. Apparently having applied the background by right clicking the image and clicking use as background doesn't entirely switch it over to it's own copy of the resources :laughing: soz if I seem a tad stupid for that... tbh... I kinda am :laughing: ... Either way, I would however still like it if someone can provide a downloader file [or whatever it's called] of which will allow me to download a clear glass version of the TimeDate interface [clock, calendar, and bg used in the interface]. If there aren't any available and/or they are just too difficult to obtain atm, then I don't mind. It's just a preference imo.