PDA

View Full Version : Why am i seeing this??

freak69ize
October 1st, 2014, 03:20 PM
Im already on 8.1..... why would i be seeing this?? Is there another upgrade i didnt know about??? lol

ONE MAN ARMY
October 1st, 2014, 03:23 PM
If your on on windows 8.1 I do believe there is now an update 1 witch is windows 8.1.1 Thats what I am on. Not sure if there had been any other updates since 8.1.1

freak69ize
October 1st, 2014, 03:37 PM
If your on on windows 8.1 I do believe there is now an update 1 witch is windows 8.1.1 Thats what I am on. Not sure if there had been any other updates since 8.1.1

I just clicked the download button and on the upper right hand side of the page it say Windows 8.1 couldnt be installed

Mr GRiM
October 1st, 2014, 04:02 PM
I just clicked the download button and on the upper right hand side of the page it say Windows 8.1 couldnt be installed

Are you using a KMS Activator, if so then you will have to do a fresh install, the only way you can update through the store is if you have a legitimate Windows 8 key or if you activated using the free Media Center key MS was giving away like I did.

Edit: sorry just read your other post, didn't see you were on 8.1 already, I would say there is a stuff up there it does the same on mine.

freak69ize
October 1st, 2014, 05:08 PM
Are you using a KMS Activator, if so then you will have to do a fresh install, the only way you can update through the store is if you have a legitimate Windows 8 key or if you activated using the free Media Center key MS was giving away like I did.

Edit: sorry just read your other post, didn't see you were on 8.1 already, I would say there is a stuff up there it does the same on mine.

No problem mate. Im legit... yeah im thinking the same as you cuz my store apps pin to the task bar