PDA

View Full Version : Lord of the Rings: Shadow of Mordor

razorsedge
October 6th, 2014, 03:51 AM
YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!

mJZZNHekEQw

It was on this day, 100 years ago
that Tolkien first created the world that the Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings would later spring from
He sat down in 1914 to pen the poem The Voyage Of Earendel The Evening Star

So today is the perfect day to bring you 2 lord of the rings themes :)

Thanks goes out to The Black Page for your wicked LOTR Rainmeter Theme You did up for me so long ago when I swicthed from doing this Lotr theme to Skyrim lol. Also Gor for that awesome Ring wallpaper he did up for me again as i switched to Skyrim these Themes were a long time coming and I am glad I finally did em :)

The Black Page's Lord of the Rings Rainmeter Skin

Also Including The One Ring Screensaver

Theme Includes

custom sound pack
custom cursors
explorer frame images
start button
image res icons
shell32 images
Wallpapers

Extras

Shellbrd Orb
Genuine Image
Time Date Clocks
Fonts
Rainmeter Skin
Screensaver
Dock
Dock Icons

Download Theme

MOST_WASTED
October 6th, 2014, 03:57 AM
amazing! thank you razor. another killer theme . :superman:
the starting sound made me fall off my chair.

razorsedge
October 6th, 2014, 04:26 AM
lol bud thanks much man :)

and yes with the start sound it did the same for me when I first applied it woke me up fast lol

beagleman1701
October 6th, 2014, 07:29 AM
I don't have the words to say thank you enough fantastic work thank you very much.

idle
October 6th, 2014, 08:23 AM
WOW! that is a very nice theme. Especially love the added screen saver :loving:

One question - the image of the sword with the green glowing writing ...

A very long time ago I remember some desktop animated wallpaper where that sword's green glowing writing would move along the sword? Is this the same, or am I thinking of something else completely different?

Lamia
October 6th, 2014, 09:16 AM
Perfect timing, i just playing Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, this one will go perfect on mine desktop, thank you so much for this dark edition of these theme series! :Peace:

Vlad96ru
October 6th, 2014, 11:02 AM
Cool, thanks ! http://virtualcustoms.net/images/smilies/Animated%20Smilies_524.gif

October 6th, 2014, 12:14 PM
razor (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) simply fantastic.

Dalon
October 6th, 2014, 03:44 PM
it's :allgood:and :beaut:THANK RAZORSEDGE I'am :congratulatory: :applouse:

ONE MAN ARMY
October 6th, 2014, 04:26 PM
Amazing work. You are crazy bringing all these themes to us. Thanks man. I appreciate the hard work and dedication to keep these themes coming to us on VC Thanks .

Nimbi
October 6th, 2014, 09:45 PM
Awesome theme! :shocked:I would love to see a Windows 8/8.1/8.1.1 port of this theme! :greedy:

idle
October 7th, 2014, 12:55 AM
^^+1 for W8 port :peace:

Harvey Sewdin
October 7th, 2014, 02:51 PM
Great theme Razor, nice extras too :smile:

devvv128
October 7th, 2014, 11:29 PM
there is no port to 8.1.1 someone is busy with windows 10.

Erin
October 7th, 2014, 11:43 PM
there is no port to 8.1.1 someone is busy with windows 10.

I've ported it to my W8 ... but I need permission for sharing :Smile:

razorsedge
October 8th, 2014, 12:39 AM
Before I comment is everyone ready for the season 10 Premier of SUPERNATURAL get yourself in gear IT's THE YEAR OF THE DEANMON those that follow know exactly what that means lol

Thanks again also here to everyone for the comments lol

Seems to be a lot loving this one I must have odd taste as I like the Middle earth version of this theme better lmao was kinda like the skyrim themes I did back when everyone liked the metal one I liked the wood one better lmao I must have odd taste lol

As posted in the other thread for those asking I believe Erin is porting these to win 8 so they should be coming enjoy them everyone and again sry for not being around this is the crazy time of year for my shop so work I hard lol

ONE MAN ARMY
October 8th, 2014, 01:07 AM
Before I comment is everyone ready for the season 10 Premier of SUPERNATURAL get yourself in gear IT's THE YEAR OF THE DEANMON those that follow know exactly what that means lol

Seems to be a lot loving this one I must have odd taste as I like the Middle earth version of this theme better lmao was kinda like the skyrim themes I did back when everyone liked the metal one I liked the wood one better lmao I must have odd taste lol

As posted in the other thread for those asking I believe Erin is porting these to win 8 so they should be coming enjoy them everyone and again sry for not being around this is the crazy time of year for my shop so work I hard lol

No worries Razor. We love your work so take care of your shop and when you get more time. Keep bringing these amazing themes to us. Thanks

MOST_WASTED
October 8th, 2014, 01:16 AM

yeah winchesters!
no worries razor. work is goooood. means more money for upgrades lol

Stephanie
October 8th, 2014, 07:27 AM
Downloaded .. Thank you razorsedge fantastic looking theme :girl::loving:

Awadea
October 8th, 2014, 09:28 PM
Nothing more to say as GREAT and thank you for sharing it. :no1:

poweredbyostx
October 9th, 2014, 07:48 PM
AWESOME THEME, I like it a lot, thank you very much for making some really great design.

mistersingh
November 19th, 2014, 08:36 AM
Thanks for sharing this beautiful theme.
:love:

SpaceOctopus
January 11th, 2015, 07:34 PM
2014 was like the year of amazing themes for you, wasn't it? It sure seems like it. I am honestly just in awe at your skills. Thank you so much for spending all the time & putting in so much energy & yourself to make these. I appreciate it & I'm sure I'm not the only one!:shocked::money:
if I happen to find the place where I can donate money to support your work, (if there is one) I will no doubt do that today. :)

neo2020
August 13th, 2020, 06:42 PM
I tried Lord of the ring middle earth work fine with win 10 b 2004 but for the mordor the task bar and start menu (startisback) not change so what make this 2 version difference any advice to modify it to work I really appreciate 2 themes. Thanks!

J4M3SX019
August 13th, 2020, 11:36 PM
make sure you use the correct startisback and use the correct version of the theme for your windows 10

Donkuz
August 14th, 2020, 01:37 AM
I tried Lord of the ring middle earth work fine with win 10 b 2004 but for the mordor the task bar and start menu (startisback) not change so what make this 2 version difference any advice to modify it to work I really appreciate 2 themes. Thanks!This is a W7 theme the theme might need to be updated for 1903-2004