PDA

View Full Version : Lord of the Rings: Middle Earth

razorsedge
October 6th, 2014, 03:59 AM
ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL !!

rCZ3SN65kIs

It was on this day, 100 years ago
that Tolkien first created the world that the Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings would later spring from
He sat down in 1914 to pen the poem The Voyage Of Earendel The Evening Star

So today is the perfect day to bring you 2 lord of the rings themes :)

Thanks goes out to The Black Page for your wicked LOTR Rainmeter Theme You did up for me so long ago when I swicthed from doing this Lotr theme to Skyrim lol. Also Gor for that awesome Ring wallpaper he did up for me again as i switched to Skyrim these Themes were a long time coming and I am glad I finally did em :)

The Black Page's Lord of the Rings Rainmeter Skin

Also Including The One Ring Screensaver

Theme Includes

custom sound pack
custom cursors
explorer frame images
start button
image res icons
shell32 images
Wallpapers

Extras

Shellbrd Orb
Genuine Image
Time Date Clocks
Fonts
Rainmeter Skin
Screensaver
Dock
Dock Icons

Download Theme

MOST_WASTED
October 6th, 2014, 04:18 AM
man you do the frames so well. the shading on edges looks perfect i always love your start menus. beautiful work razor. tyvm for it

razorsedge
October 6th, 2014, 04:31 AM
man you do the frames so well. the shading on edges looks perfect i always love your start menus. beautiful work razor. tyvm for it

Thanks again bud real happy to see you like them I have quite a fondness for this one myself I have been using it for the last while :)

Mr GRiM
October 6th, 2014, 06:18 AM
Fantastic looking themes bud, you have outdone yourself again, thanks for all your hard work on these :smile:

beagleman1701
October 6th, 2014, 07:26 AM
wow fantastic theme you just blow us away every time

Lamia
October 6th, 2014, 09:14 AM
Finally done, amazing job mate, glad to see them here, thank you for sharing! :Peace:

rodriguez
October 6th, 2014, 10:44 AM
This theme is fantastic, you're doing campeom themes, thanks for sharing

Dalon
October 6th, 2014, 10:59 AM
:givahand::givahand::givahand:razorsedge !!!

October 6th, 2014, 12:06 PM
razor (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) simply WOW!

Erin
October 6th, 2014, 01:14 PM
I adore Tolkien :loving: I love The Lord of the Rings :loving:And I love yoir work with this theme :loving:

I couldn't lost this treasure :money:, so I already have imported it to my W8 ... Thanls a lot-lot-lot-lot for this gift :love::loving:!!

ONE MAN ARMY
October 6th, 2014, 04:24 PM
Amazing work yet again . Thanks Razor. Please dont stop . Your themes are awesome.

razorsedge
October 8th, 2014, 12:34 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone with my shop being at the crazy time of the year work wise for me I had to pound away at every little second of time I had so i could get these babies out for that specific 100 year anniversary and I just made it although I do have a lord of the rings aimp skin to go with these as well almost done was just not quite ready so I hope of have that out soon lol Thanks again guys.

P.S. I see there might be many ppl here all in to windows 10 already so I got a pm from Erin he wanted to do these up for win 8 so I gave him the all go ahead for those of you asking not sure if he did just one or both but they should be coming thanks again Erin and LONG LIVE WINDOWS 7 lmao

Awadea
October 8th, 2014, 09:15 PM
Oh Dear, I wait so long for a great looking LotR Theme. Really Great. Thank you for this masterpiece of digital art. :loving:

mikeAH
October 8th, 2014, 10:39 PM
Excellent Theme thank you for Sharing...

poweredbyostx
October 9th, 2014, 07:47 PM
Can't be bette then this, outstanding work again. Thanks a lot.

cybacreep
October 14th, 2014, 11:14 AM
Outstanding beautiful work razor :money:

mike 59
October 15th, 2014, 09:12 PM
thank you for this awesome theme and thank for sharing your hard work:Peace::burns:

Robbo
October 17th, 2014, 01:27 PM
Many thanks
razorsedge​ (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge)

mistersingh
November 19th, 2014, 08:42 AM
Design of this theme is excellent and the wallpapers are also awesome. Thanks for sharing.
:loving:

vchatchling1237
January 6th, 2015, 03:37 AM
Wow, this is amazing!

SpaceOctopus
January 11th, 2015, 04:49 PM
WOW. This is what a theme should look like, seriously. This must have taken a lot of time, but it definitely paid off. You have made what I see as the best theme I've found out there yet. It's quite beautiful. It's not boring or simple or flat, it's got real artwork in it & it's a pleasure to have my desktop skinned in it. Thank you. Even if one does not like LOTR, I'm sure they can still appreciate this awesome theme. I mean, yeah, my family are kind of ωℎℴℛℯs for LOTR & the like, but I think even if I hated it, I'd love this theme. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I was so surprised to come here today randomly & find this, as I had not expected to find a theme so beautiful during a time when the current trend is the ugly, horrid, flat-style graphic designs absolutely EVERYONE & their sister are using/making/applying to apps or themes or whatever they can. You brought me back some hope! So pleased to see this & there's honestly only 2 things that I'd want different, but they are personal preferences such as font size, and have to do with my set up & monitor, so it's really not a problem with the theme at all. This is a masterpiece & you even went all out & made icons, Rainmeter & docks, oh and something which is a favorite thing of mine to skin: Adobe splash!!!! [h] Unexpected, beautiful, perfect. Thank you ✘1,000,000,000 for making my desktop so beautiful & a real pleasure to look at! I mean every word of it. Please make more themes like this, I beg you. There's virtually nothing out there that comes even close to this. The ones available of the same genre are all pretty mediocre & not worth using, and well, since I change my theme constantly, it would just be so awesome to have more like this from you, keeping my eyes super happy & keeping me in love with my desktop. :money::loving::loving::loving::loving:XD:loving::loving::loving::loving::bouttime:

welfer12
May 25th, 2015, 06:25 PM
I adore Tolkien :loving: I love The Lord of the Rings :loving:And I love yoir work with this theme :loving:

I couldn't lost this treasure :money:, so I already have imported it to my W8 ... Thanls a lot-lot-lot-lot for this gift :love::loving:!!

my friend icon the download :-D

mm8844
December 15th, 2015, 05:00 AM
Holy Moly. Does this guy ever stop?
Looking closely, and after applying this Star Trek recycle bin icon, I'm totally realizing how catchy they can be.
Great work.

razorsedge
December 15th, 2015, 01:29 PM
Holy Moly. Does this guy ever stop?
Looking closely, and after applying this Star Trek recycle bin icon, I'm totally realizing how catchy they can be.
Great work.

lol bud thanks much, I go on sessions of pumping themes out. I am on a break now through the holidays though just have too much going on thanks for the comments :)

mm8844
December 15th, 2015, 05:22 PM
My pleasure. In fact, I'm honored.
Not nervous.. nice making contact
Dude, I had such a crazy day, you'd never believe

razorsedge
December 15th, 2015, 07:51 PM
My pleasure. In fact, I'm honored.
Not nervous.. nice making contact
Dude, I had such a crazy day, you'd never believe

lol bud trust you me I think I can believe it at this time of year there is nothing but being crazy :crazy: