PDA

View Full Version : problems with Microsoft outlook after theme install

usmcwarlord22
October 14th, 2014, 03:02 PM
Im sure its not that difficult, but i cant seem to find the answer. I recently installed the HUD theme by Grimm(which i"m loving) and now my office 2013 programs look kinda funky and the text is hard to read. Is there a way to set outlook back to default colors for the preview windows and the text?

thanks!

ONE MAN ARMY
October 14th, 2014, 08:26 PM
Im sure its not that difficult, but i cant seem to find the answer. I recently installed the HUD theme by Grimm(which i"m loving) and now my office 2013 programs look kinda funky and the text is hard to read. Is there a way to set outlook back to default colors for the preview windows and the text?

thanks!

I do believe I saw a post a wile back with this issue. I think in outlook settings you can chage the background color so you will be able to read text better. Not sure but you might want to keep playing around int the settings and try and find that. If that does not fix it I will tag a few people as I do not use outlook.

usmcwarlord22
October 14th, 2014, 08:34 PM
Thanks one man army! I've been tinkering with it a little throughout the day and I have it a little bit better. I don't like outlook but we use it at work so I was just trying to make it more comfortable to read. The all white screen it has by default isnt much better.