PDA

View Full Version : How do you make themes?

Chuck38
October 14th, 2014, 07:17 PM
Hi all!

First off let me tell you that I'm very impressed with all the themes here! :)

Anyway, I was just curios on how you make them.

Cheers,
-Chuck

MOST_WASTED
October 14th, 2014, 07:28 PM
hello chuck. the software is called "windows style builder" or WSB, sometimes its also known as "vista style builder"

it basically shows you the blueprints of a theme and you can change every part of the theme there like images, color, window sizes, fonts, and a lot more.. a whole lot more.

Chuck38
October 14th, 2014, 07:30 PM
Thank-you! :)

EDIT: I suppose there isn't a free demo or trial?

Jody Thornton
October 20th, 2014, 11:44 PM
I wonder too if there is other software. I have tried Windows Style Builder, and every time I edit/save a Windows 8.1 theme, it renders the style unable to be applied.

ONE MAN ARMY
October 21st, 2014, 12:31 AM
I wonder too if there is other software. I have tried Windows Style Builder, and every time I edit/save a Windows 8.1 theme, it renders the style unable to be applied.

PM Sent

Jody Thornton
October 21st, 2014, 12:37 AM
Thank you. I prefer not to use Skype, but I'll give it a thought, since you need to see the screen. I was pretty handy with the software on Vista, and I used it there without incident. I just wonder why it won't apply in Windows 8.1.

I'm at work right now, so I'll message you back tomorrow. I really appreciate your help.

ONE MAN ARMY
October 21st, 2014, 12:48 AM
Thank you. I prefer not to use Skype, but I'll give it a thought, since you need to see the screen. I was pretty handy with the software on Vista, and I used it there without incident. I just wonder why it won't apply in Windows 8.1.

I'm at work right now, so I'll message you back tomorrow. I really appreciate your help.

No worries. I am here if you need anything. I use skype because it will better allow me to assist you in what issue's you might be having and I can show you some things on my end as well.