PDA

View Full Version : Klingon: Empire War Edition

razorsedge
November 11th, 2014, 03:19 AM
Klingon General Chang:

Have you not a shred of decency in you, Kirk? We come in peace, and you BLATANTLY DEFILE THAT PEACE! And for that, I shall blow you out of the stars!

Hey again everyone as I promised the Klingon theme to go along with the Star Trek one. Again I would like to thank the member who suggested these themes in another one of my threads please remind me who you are so I can thank you lol

Enjoy Everyone :)

Theme Includes

custom sound pack
custom cursors
explorer frame images
start button
image res icons
shell32 images
Wallpapers

Extras

Shellbrd Orb
Genuine Image
Time Date Clocks
Fonts

Download Theme

Lamia
November 11th, 2014, 08:15 AM
Great job mate, 2 in one day, lot's of people gonna be happy for this news, thank you again for sharing! :Peace:

beagleman1701
November 11th, 2014, 09:26 AM
Wow your at warp speed fantastic work thank you very very much your the king

Vlad96ru
November 11th, 2014, 12:50 PM
Thank razorsedge ! http://virtualcustoms.net/images/smilies/Animated%20Smilies_524.gif http://virtualcustoms.net/images/smilies/Animated%20Smilies_375.gif

Sux
November 11th, 2014, 01:24 PM
Thank you for another masterpiece, Razer:givahand:

P.S. I noticed that you love tv series, maybe one day when you catch your time to make a theme based on the TV series Fringe (my favorite)

rodriguez
November 11th, 2014, 01:55 PM
as always congratulations for this great theme, thanks for sharing

ONE MAN ARMY
November 11th, 2014, 02:43 PM
Amazing as usual Razor. These new themes are crazy. Great work.

MOST_WASTED
November 11th, 2014, 04:17 PM
you are a prodigy! dude i swear if you make your own religion I WILL FOLLOW YOU lol
thank you for this razor :)

November 11th, 2014, 11:32 PM
looks great razor now all we need is a borg theme. "resistance is futile you and virtualcustoms will be assimilated". (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) :laughing:

razorsedge
November 12th, 2014, 03:04 AM
Thank you for another masterpiece, Razerhttp://virtualcustoms.net/images/smilies/Animated Smilies_375.gif

P.S. I noticed that you love tv series, maybe one day when you catch your time to make a theme based on the TV series Fringe (my favorite)

Interesting thought bud that's the show with Joshua jackson right have not seen it for a bit that could be something I can look into whipping up :)

you are a prodigy! dude i swear if you make your own religion I WILL FOLLOW YOU lol
thank you for this razor :)

lol bud that's quite the thought there if I were to do so it would have to be something totally wild and wicked cool lol lets look into that shall we lol

looks great razor now all we need is a borg theme. "resistance is futile you and virtualcustoms will be assimilated". (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) :laughing:

funny you point that out bud as after I had finished these 2 themes as I was posting them I said to myself (excuse my french here) SHIT! maybe I should wait I think I need to do a Borg one too lmao so I can complete the set so that's gonna be on the list lol

Thanks again for all the comments everyone and I believe it's beagleman101 I need to say thanks too if I am correct u are the one who mentioned in another thread of mine to do a star trek one which I did have in my sights to do at some point as a redo but asking for the Klingon one is what pushed me into them so quick trying to think of something cool for Klingon gave the the edge I needed lol so thanks :)

Harvey Sewdin
November 12th, 2014, 09:42 AM
That taskbar is so nice. Great theme Razor :smile:

mikeAH
November 12th, 2014, 07:21 PM
This is a really cool theme thanks for sharing.

cybacreep
November 14th, 2014, 02:31 PM
Just awesome my friend :money:

mistersingh
November 19th, 2014, 08:15 AM
Very nice theme, love it. Thanks for sharing my friend.:Smile:

Species A.I.
November 20th, 2014, 11:23 PM
THAT'S TIGHT!!!!! I LOVE STAR TREK..GREAT JOB RAZOR:daman:

Robbo
November 21st, 2014, 07:34 AM
Cool theme razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge), not a huge fan of Star Trek but I do like this theme and thanks for sharing.

Stephanie
December 8th, 2014, 04:19 PM
Great work razorsedge very cool looking theme, thank you :girl::loving:

Zandur
December 9th, 2014, 10:02 AM
beautiful theme. love it. well done on it.:beaut:

SpaceOctopus
January 11th, 2015, 07:19 PM
Personally I was never a fan of Klingons (still, not as bad as Ferengi or Cardassians), but this theme, like the others, is absolutely awesome & welcome to be on my desktop any time! Love these Trek themes you've been doing, keep up that excellent work. You are very very talented. As a theme creator, I give you 8 stars out of 5. Because you're THAT awesome

I would certainly kill for you to do a steampunk or industrial style theme, or even better, a Fallout 3 type theme. I could drool just thinking about the awesomeness. I'd pay for any of those, as well.:Smile:

Ghunas
January 18th, 2015, 09:29 PM
Obrigado

Thank U

razorsedge
February 6th, 2015, 01:59 AM
Personally I was never a fan of Klingons (still, not as bad as Ferengi or Cardassians), but this theme, like the others, is absolutely awesome & welcome to be on my desktop any time! Love these Trek themes you've been doing, keep up that excellent work. You are very very talented. As a theme creator, I give you 8 stars out of 5. Because you're THAT awesome

I would certainly kill for you to do a steampunk or industrial style theme, or even better, a Fallout 3 type theme. I could drool just thinking about the awesomeness. I'd pay for any of those, as well.:Smile:

Thank you very much for all the comments on my works :)

I am glad you feel the same as I do I also hate the new style of flat and plain I like to think crazy outside the box as much as possible lol

Thanks again for all the nice comments and I hope you enjoy the themes :)

DeaconwolF
March 11th, 2015, 10:47 AM
Cheers dude ! +rep

Zenga1978
June 14th, 2020, 05:58 PM
thanks