PDA

View Full Version : Taskbar Icon Right Click Bug

Nimbi
December 12th, 2014, 01:02 PM
Hello,

I've been noticing a slight bug in the right click context menu on taskbar icons in custom themes recently. At first I didn't think much of it but upon noticing other people having similar issues with the start menu skins I decided I'd see if anyone might know of a fix for this bug. Here is a screenshot showing the bug.

Any ideas on what's causing this and how to fix it?

Lamia
December 12th, 2014, 03:40 PM
Well mate you have 2 choices (If you run this theme on Windows 8.1.1 OS):

1. Don't use StartIsBack+ application, then you have this jump list error (current mistake displayed on your preview image),
2. Install and use StartIsBack+ application and you will have proper jump list background the way it needs to look in this theme!
I test this theme now, and i have normal background on jump list area, choice is yours mate, enjoy! :Smile:

Nimbi
December 12th, 2014, 03:50 PM
I already have StartIsBack+ but that issue still shows. That's why I'm unable to figure out whats causing it.

Lamia
December 12th, 2014, 04:57 PM
I already have StartIsBack+ but that issue still shows. That's why I'm unable to figure out whats causing it.
Try uninstall current one, restart pc, install latest version of StartIsBack+ (1.7.0 is latest one), maybe that fix the problem. If problem is still there try cleaning your registry!

Nimbi
December 13th, 2014, 12:22 AM
Try uninstall current one, restart pc, install latest version of StartIsBack+ (1.7.0 is latest one), maybe that fix the problem. If problem is still there try cleaning your registry!

Sweet! Uninstalling StartIsBack+ and reinstalling it fixed the bug. Thank you so much for the help. :happy:

Lamia
December 13th, 2014, 07:13 AM
Sweet! Uninstalling StartIsBack+ and reinstalling it fixed the bug. Thank you so much for the help. :happy:
Glad I can help, enjoy mate! :Smile: