PDA

View Full Version : need help with a timedate.cpl file

Nimbi
March 25th, 2015, 09:29 PM
I need help plz. I have been at this all night and it still won't friggen apply. Can someone please create an installer for this timedate.cpl file? I've exhausted every method i can find, including the one posted in the instructin vid, but nothing will friggin work... I can't get any timedate.cpl files to apply at all and I'm tired of trying. If someone can please create an installer for the attached timedate.cpl file I would be very grateful.

YourNumbr1Fan
March 25th, 2015, 09:40 PM
Is this for Windows 7 or 8.1 or 10, mate? If for 7 or 8.1 I can send you installers (.bat files), but not right now as I'm about to leave my computer for a few hours. Maybe someone else will help you in the meantime, though. But again, you need to specify whether the timedate is for 7, 8.1, or 10, as they all are a little different process.

Lamia
March 25th, 2015, 10:19 PM
Here you go for your 8.1/8.1.1 OS: 69667 Enjoy! :Peace:

Nimbi
March 26th, 2015, 03:29 AM
Here you go for your 8.1/8.1.1 OS: 69667 Enjoy! :Peace:

thank you so very much! It worked perfectly! It seems i mistook them for some with matching bg colour as the clock interface unfortunately but they will do for now, lol. You are indeed awesome! :Peace:

Here's a screenshot if anyone might know of a matching one, =p.

Lamia
March 26th, 2015, 08:33 AM
thank you so very much! It worked perfectly! It seems i mistook them for some with matching bg colour as the clock interface unfortunately but they will do for now, lol. You are indeed awesome! :Peace:

Here's a screenshot if anyone might know of a matching one, =p.
Hmm if you want the clock match this theme from preview, i think this one will look better with it: 69672 Enjoy! :Peace:

Nimbi
March 26th, 2015, 08:40 AM
Hmm if you want the clock match this theme from preview, i think this one will look better with it: 69672 Enjoy! :Peace:

Perfect! Thank you so much! That's exactly what I've been looking for! :Peace: Thanks so much Lamia. :happy: