PDA

View Full Version : Lost Wallpaper / Login Screen

Terrapin2190
April 7th, 2015, 06:32 PM
Hey, I was doing an image search and stumbled across this login screen. I think it looks amazing, but I can't seem to find it anywhere! Like it simply vanished from the information superhighway. Anyways, I did a bit of digging and found out it was created (I think) by a DeviantArtist that goes by "yournumbr1fan" . That led me to a few pictures uploaded by other users, but yournumbr1fan's profile doesn't exist anymore on DA! So... I searched again and found that he (or she) is a member here! Yay! Getting closer! BUT... hasn't been active since 2014...

:(

Anyways, here's the wallpaper if anyone just so happens to be inclined to help in my search. I'll provide the page link too. It'd be sweet to have this login screen and the avatar. They go together nicely and quite pleasing to the eye. I can only imagine where it might have run off to. Or whatever happened to 'yournumbr1fan'

http://windows7themer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Algorithm-Logon-Screen.jpg

Link:
http://windows7themer.com/algorithm-logon-screen/

ASTIGthelegend
April 7th, 2015, 06:39 PM
thanks for sharing bro... :happy:

Terrapin2190
April 7th, 2015, 06:55 PM
It's crazy! You type in "Windows 7 Login Screens" and his stuff pops up all over the place! I guess I 'could' change my login info to YN1F... LOL j/k. My computer seems to like it's name.

Seems like a lot of his stuff is on windows7themer.com, but all the links to his art are dead. You'd think with such great work someone would put em all in an archive and upload it somewhere.

Terrapin2190
April 7th, 2015, 11:07 PM
Is not perfect but it's pretty close.

:shocked:

You are the MAN!

Where'd you find em? Or did you photoshop it?

I wonder if I could crop in the little grey areas on the sides... Too cool man! Thanks!!

Terrapin2190
April 7th, 2015, 11:55 PM
took a little photoshopping.what grey areas are you talking about? the ones on the bottom on the left and right where the shutdown and etc..go? If so,i can photoshop that in for yah.let me know

Yeah the shutdown and... whatever that other button does -- placeholders haha. I noticed the PS work when I opened it in paint. That'd be super cool if you could!

If I would just open MS Paint once in a while...

http://i58.tinypic.com/rbz3g8.jpg

How's that for me using my noggin? :D

Terrapin2190
April 8th, 2015, 12:00 AM
Thanks for the help and inspiring/enlightening me to new ideas! I guess I could post this in login screens? With the appropriate credits of course.

ASTIGthelegend
April 8th, 2015, 03:37 AM
Yeah the shutdown and... whatever that other button does -- placeholders haha. I noticed the PS work when I opened it in paint. That'd be super cool if you could!

If I would just open MS Paint once in a while...

http://i58.tinypic.com/rbz3g8.jpg

How's that for me using my noggin? :D

Great work buddy,,keep it up.... :money:

Terrapin2190
April 8th, 2015, 07:36 AM
Now I just wish I could make it 16:10 so it would fit my poor 1280x800 screen... :(Oh well,

it'll look great when I get a new pc. When I change the resolution to 16:10 the shutdown/timer? (wth is that button anyways loll) buttons are too low. Guess I'll use Aries' pic for now. :)

YourNumbr1Fan
April 8th, 2015, 08:14 AM
Hey, I was doing an image search and stumbled across this login screen. I think it looks amazing, but I can't seem to find it anywhere! Like it simply vanished from the information superhighway. Anyways, I did a bit of digging and found out it was created (I think) by a DeviantArtist that goes by "yournumbr1fan" . That led me to a few pictures uploaded by other users, but yournumbr1fan's profile doesn't exist anymore on DA! So... I searched again and found that he (or she) is a member here! Yay! Getting closer! BUT... hasn't been active since 2014...

:(

Anyways, here's the wallpaper if anyone just so happens to be inclined to help in my search. I'll provide the page link too. It'd be sweet to have this login screen and the avatar. They go together nicely and quite pleasing to the eye. I can only imagine where it might have run off to. Or whatever happened to 'yournumbr1fan'

http://windows7themer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Algorithm-Logon-Screen.jpg

Link:
http://windows7themer.com/algorithm-logon-screen/

Hey bud, that's one of my old login-screens (Algorithm), but unfortunately I don't have the originals anymore for that one. Look closely at my profile, you'll see that I'm the same dude (YourNumbr1Fan). I lost my login-info to my old YourNumbr1Fan account, created this JMB one a while back. If you want any of my old logon-screens, just ask. I still have most of them, even though I deleted what I had posted from here, deviantART, and several other places. I may actually re-upload them again before long....

Thanks for the help and inspiring/enlightening me to new ideas! I guess I could post this in login screens? With the appropriate credits of course.

Please don't re-post any of my stuff though, mate. Like I said, I may do it myself before long, but atm I'm still trying to get back in to my old account 1st.

Terrapin2190
April 8th, 2015, 09:50 AM
Hey bud, that's one of my old login-screens (Algorithm), but unfortunately I don't have the originals anymore for that one. Look closely at my profile, you'll see that I'm the same dude (YourNumbr1Fan). I lost my login-info to my old YourNumbr1Fan account, created this JMB one a while back. If you want any of my old logon-screens, just ask. I still have most of them, even though I deleted what I had posted from here, deviantART, and several other places. I may actually re-upload them again before long....

Please don't re-post any of my stuff though, mate. Like I said, I may do it myself before long, but atm I'm still trying to get back in to my old account 1st.

What are the chances of that. Well nice to meet you! haha, and message received.

YourNumbr1Fan
April 8th, 2015, 04:14 PM
My apologies my friend.I had no idea you were still here either nor did i know you changed your user name.If i would have known,i would have asked you.I did however search here for your name and at DA and could not find you.Thought yah left us :( .Again,my apologies.Now i know who you are.

It's no problem, bud! I'm currently trying to get Grim to help me re-gain access to my old account (YourNumbr1Fan), re-set the password, email, etc., all of which I've lost/no longer have access to, so hopefully I can re-upload my old logon screens and other stuff, plus upload some brand new stuff under my old YourNumbr1Fan account and let this current account go. Yea, I did quit DA for good though. I'm probably never going to return there.